• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tasty Planning Time with ZeBrook! A 2 for 1 PTR - 12/24 - All our bags are packed

Can't.Wait.To.See.Travel.Aisle.Items. I wish there was a rabid dog smilie...:)

There is this :hyper: Not quite the same, but....

Travel Items pictures are being downloaded as I type.

woooooooooowwwwwww!!!!!!! :scared1: The last time I read this report it was on the 25th page or so....talk about being M.I.A on the disboards for forever!! I had a marathon disboard reading experience :surfweb:..but I love it haha! I've missed reading your trip reports-I look foward to reading more!

p.s-A little belated but, glad your foot is better!:thumbsup2

Hey! Welcome back!! :goodvibes Thank you on the foot. I am RELIEVED it is better, I haven't had any pain since just before the trip!

About 3 months ago I started seriously couponing. Some of you know this (and read my blog about it)...often times there are coupons for $1.00 off any size of a certain item, like Tide detergent. Generally people use this for a larger sized Tide. I do too.

However, when I don't need Tide, and the coupon is about to expire, I use these coupons for items from the Travel Aisle. This means they are generally FREE. ::yes:: I like free.

On top of that, I have started to request free samples anytime I find them, these are most often in a Travel Size format - and once again, FREE.

All this results in a large plethora of travel sized items. :thumbsup2

The other day I finally went through my stash, organized and figured out what I wanted to bring and what I still needed to purchase.

Of course, after going through it all, I found a few stragglers in my bathroom drawers that aren't pictured...:rolleyes:

First up, my travel organizer that I heart very much. 2 giant pockets on the top and bottom, 2 smaller pockets in the middle. The entire back is one giant pocket for stuff (they suggest undergarments) - and there is a detachable makeup bag that is not pictured here. Plus a hook, so I can hang it on the curtain rod, or the towel bar, or wherever.
731734994_7h9Ct-M.jpg

Medicines:
731734939_ZZ5HQ-M.jpg

Hair Products:
731734977_Nmqit-M.jpg

(the Tupperware container is hair gel)

Lotions and sunscreens (not all are pictured - I have another sunscreen and two more lotions):
731735037_UgbKW-M.jpg

Germ away stuffs:
731735091_jXMQ7-M.jpg

Face wash stuff - I have 2 more of the Clean & Clear on the left too:
731735121_efkQD-M.jpg

Anyone need shampoo/conditioner or body wash?
731735157_pw9yr-M.jpg

Hello, my pretty:
731735180_fYdhm-M.jpg

Detergent & Stain stick - the Purex is obviously not a sample, but they are coming with us:
731735184_6ofY8-M.jpg

Oral care - I just got more of the floss picks in the mail today too:
731735197_z55Uc-M.jpg

Eye care:
731735204_4ipuc-M.jpg

Baby butt care:
731735214_dNc9R-M.jpg

Smell good stuff/wrinkle releaser:
731735218_gGDGE-M.jpg

Just in case...;)
731735173_Xwq7A-M.jpg

Not samples, but were part of what I went through...

glow sticks!
731735228_MTtAF-M.jpg

Ponchos-still unused! We've never gotten rained on at Disney!
731735256_DxaSo-M.jpg

Organizer filled with stuff for the trip:
731735286_HNqjn-M.jpg

All this, plus:
731735284_U9wCr-M.jpg

and

731734878_pmo8H-M.jpg

Extra shopping tote, stroller cover, Mickey spinner and "kid leash"

Was placed in here for keeping until the suitcases come out:
731735328_yk2xo-M.jpg

Complete with LGMH!

What I still need to buy and/or pack:

• Full size hair spray. The travel sized one won't make it through 11 days for how much I use.
  • Full size tooth paste for Joe and I to both use.
  • Full size COFFEE.
  • Full size face wash.
(you still breathing Jordan? ;))

I love travel stuff!!! You have a huge stash...nice Brook. I have one of those huge shopping totes too somewhere, thanks for the reminder! I'll pull it out tonight. :)

haha, I see some Disney shampoo in there! :rotfl: (I wonder how many bottles we have in our bathroom...)

I was in Target this morning and ventured into the travel size aisle! I thought of you!! :lmao:

We have an Owner's Locker now! I put a truck load of full sized items in there in Oct so I have no need for most of the travel sized things, besides lotions and things for my bag. It's very tempting in that aisle though!!!

Loved all those tiny bottles!! Does the tupperware container for the hair gel the volume printed on it somewhere? The rule seems to be that the container must state it's volume to fall under the 3-1-1 rule for hand luggage. Even if oyu can see that it is nowhere near 3 oz. I am just mentioning it, because I don't want your vacation to start with an unpleasant experience with extremely rule abiding TSA staff. :goodvibes

Those are some mighty fine travel sizes you have there, Brook. :laughing:

Jordan must have passed out from sheer delight judging by the fact that he hasn't commented yet! :lmao:

All the stuff looks great! :)

And to answer your question...nope. I can't escape anywhere anytime soon :(

Must breath. Must breath.

Whenever someone posts a picture of their Travel Aisle booty, I feel I most respond with my reaction every time I pass the travel aisle at Target:

summer2009062.jpg

Nuff said.

Brook:worship::worship::worship::worship:

Must breath. Must breath.

Whenever someone posts a picture of their Travel Aisle booty, I feel I most respond with my reaction every time I pass the travel aisle at Target:

summer2009062.jpg

Nuff said.

Brook:worship::worship::worship::worship:
OMG, too funny!

WOW that's an amazing assortment of travel size toiletries. Once again I feel the need to head to Target to browse their aisles even if I don't need anything at this time LOL!!!! So I might do that tomorrow night LOL!!!!!

A very quick post as Henry is starting to wake up from his nap...I will be back on tonight and do my replies to everyone...I just have to post an updated To Do list since I have gotten more done! :yay: :goodvibes

This week my focus will be my September Trip Report, Christmas Cards and setting aside the non-perishable items for the box to ship down.

Has anyone else ever shipped a box to Disney? Is it easy to ship BACK if you need to???

Life

1. Finish Christmas shopping - ALMOST DONE! :yay:
  2. Wrap Christmas gifts - I got most of Henry's done, so progress here!
  3. Write Christmas letter
  4. Send Christmas cards
  5. Clean house week before we leave
  6. Stop mail
  7. Finish September Trip Report!!!!
Disney

1. Pack (we can do this at anytime considering how cold MN is now!)
  2. Buy a bunch of non-perishable items, send box to resort
  3. Clean out stroller and car seat
  4. Charge electronics
  5. Make the inevitable 838 trips to Target for last minute things - I think I've made about 802 so far. ;)
  6. Reserve parking spot at Park N Fly - Joe's to do list, I just have to make sure he does it!
  7. Figure out how much and get cash for tips - DONE
  8. Organize travel toiletries - DONE
  9. Print basic trip plan for in-laws (written, but not printed, having printer issues!) and fill in Passporter - DONE
  10. Get basic touring plan done for parks, "must do's" - DONE
  11. Research scooters for Poppa - DONE
  12. In-laws need to buy tickets - DONE
  13. Plan in-room meals - DONE
  14. Set up details of NYE meet with MeMom - DONE
  15. But Passporter inserts - DONE
  16. Make grocery list - DONE
  17. Put in WeGoShop order - DONE
  18. Get countdown calendar ready with stickers for Henry - DONE
  19. Make budget so I have a clue what we can expect to spend while there - DONE
NOLA

1. Buy wedding present for the happy couple! - Not purchased, but I know what I'm getting, that is always the hard part! :goodvibes - HALF DONE :laughing:
  2. Research cheap/free things to do
  3. Go back to early pages of this PTR and re-read all NOLA advice given, take notes, commit to memory! ;)
  4. Try to find a cheaper hotel - DONE :dance3:
  5. Get a basic map of the area, walking map? - DONE

16 items to go, 18 days!!!!!!!!!

Ah, there is the little boy now..."Moooooooooooooommyyyyyyyyyyy!" :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter