Tasty Planning Time with ZeBrook! A 2 for 1 PTR - 12/24 - All our bags are packed

I wanted to post this earlier, but didn't have the pictures downloaded...

A peek at the countdown:

625752640_mDquK-M.jpg

Henry wants to pick a car sticker every single day. I literally have to hide the sheets with the cars so he will pick a different one! :rotfl:

He's getting quite proficient at knowing exactly where the sticker should go each day and aiming the sticker onto the correct box. Getting the sticker right side up is another story. ;) :goodvibes

I love this countdown. The sticker choices are very evident of his likes. Everyday he points at the various characters and says their names...he started saying "Remy" the other day!

Here he is pointing out "Car" to me. He has started to call him "McQueen" (or his version of it...) and once or twice I've even heard "Lightning" (again, his version of it! ;))

625813144_t5LCP-M.jpg

I plan to save the countdown in Henry's memory box, it will remind me of this fun time with my little guy for years to come.

Two weeks from today, we'll be... (i can't believe I can say TWO WEEKS!)
Animal Kingdom closed 45 minutes ago, so we are off to AKV for exploring! I am very excited to see Kidani-not only because it's our home resort, but also for planning purposes. ::yes::

Hi Brook! I was away for a week, too and I'm trying so hard to catch up!!

Wow! So close now!
I love playing the "______ from today we'll be_____" game!! :banana:

Kathy

Here he is pointing out "Car" to me. He has started to call him "McQueen" (or his version of it...) and once or twice I've even heard "Lightning" (again, his version of it! ;))

625813144_t5LCP-M.jpg

I plan to save the countdown in Henry's memory box, it will remind me of this fun time with my little guy for years to come.

How fantastic is this idea!! I'd think about doing this if my husband wouldn't look at me like I've got two heads~:rotfl: If I had children, I'd definitely do that. I love this picture with Henry's hand. You really have made some wonderful memories for his box!:goodvibes

I wanted to post this earlier, but didn't have the pictures downloaded...

A peek at the countdown:

625752640_mDquK-M.jpg

Henry wants to pick a car sticker every single day. I literally have to hide the sheets with the cars so he will pick a different one! :rotfl:

He's getting quite proficient at knowing exactly where the sticker should go each day and aiming the sticker onto the correct box. Getting the sticker right side up is another story. ;) :goodvibes

I love this countdown. The sticker choices are very evident of his likes. Everyday he points at the various characters and says their names...he started saying "Remy" the other day!

625813144_t5LCP-M.jpg

Aww, what a great idea Brook, to save this countdown..I would totally do that, too!!:lovestruc It's so cute that he's saying the names of the characters, too!! What a big boy!!

Less than two weeks...WOW!!!!!!!!:yay:

Your comment on the countdown was so sweet!

Hey that dress you had for the wedding had 'Brook' written all over it! Very cute.

2 weeks!!!!:scared1: That is when panic mode sets in for me. I don't know why. I have everything pretty much bought and done now at 5 weeks.
I wish you luck on getting all your things in 3 carry-ons!!!!

Love the weekend getaway pictures. More importantly I love your dress! Super cute. :cutie:

TWO WEEKS! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Awww! I love the countdown calendar and I love the picture of Henry's little baby hand on it :lovestruc too cute!

Your getting so close! I know what mean about the panic starting to creep in. I always try my very best to keep it away but it seems to creep in! Then I end up going back and forth between panic and overwhelming excitement!

I haven't posted lately!! Henry is so darn cute!! I love the pic of you stealing a kiss. So cute!! Love your dress. And 2 weeks...Cannot wait to hear all about it. Also love the countdown & the pick of Henry's hand. You take some great pics!!:thumbsup2

I forgot all about Swiss Family Robinson. I found it on itunes and we are renting it tomorrow and gonna cuddle on the couches with our kids :goodvibes Thanks for reminding me. Love the new pics, Henry is so adorable!

Sorry I've been MIA for so long. I've been doing a lot of reading and not so much posting. I love the countdown calendar! So perfect for a guy of Henry's age. Looking forward to hearing about the trip.

Can't believe it's only 11 days away! :banana:

Yes, you will have sweet memories as you recall his little fingers putting the stickers on and proudly smiling at his work! :love:

Hi Brook! I spent the last few days catching up on your pre-trip. You're so close to the September trip now!

Henry is so adorable! He reminds me of my son when he was that age. Soak it all up and treasure those cuddle times. My 6'1" 15-year-old doesn't let me cuddle him anymore...:confused3

Denise

I only have a minute before I have to start getting ready for work...but, I wanted to say:

WE ARE DOING THE SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Replies and an update later!

So soon! So exciting! Can't wait to see what unfolds for you all this trip!

These past few weeks have really flown by. I'm in that anxious stage now-wondering what will happen...will Henry get sick? Will my plans guide us well? Did I make some major bloopers?

Hi Brook! I was away for a week, too and I'm trying so hard to catch up!!

Wow! So close now!
I love playing the "______ from today we'll be_____" game!! :banana:

Kathy

I love that game too! It's so fun. Pretty soon I'll be saying ONE WEEK!

I love that idea!

Thanks Jordan! Now, if I can only get all those little things I've been saving organized...:rolleyes1

How fantastic is this idea!! I'd think about doing this if my husband wouldn't look at me like I've got two heads~:rotfl: If I had children, I'd definitely do that. I love this picture with Henry's hand. You really have made some wonderful memories for his box!:goodvibes

I don't even tell Joe what I save. He he. Random coloring pages, scribbles, etc. It's all so precious. He knows I write things down on the calendar-all his "firsts" and I have saved the calendars so far-he actually likes this and writes things down with me. So - who knows, maybe your DH would be all for it! :goodvibes

Aww, what a great idea Brook, to save this countdown..I would totally do that, too!!:lovestruc It's so cute that he's saying the names of the characters, too!! What a big boy!!

Less than two weeks...WOW!!!!!!!!:yay:

I am still in awe how quickly he picks up on the characters names. We've got:

Donald Duck - Dut - of course! ;) it sometimes comes out a bit more clear now though
Mickey - Mahee
Goofy - hat (and he points to his head)
Pluto - dog (and he usually barks!)
Nemo - this one is very clear
Lightning McQueen - most commonly known as "car", but sometimes "keen" or "ning"
Mater - truck
Mack - this one is very clear too
Tiger - he bounces
Piglet - he snorts :laughing:
Remy - this one is fairly clear
Pooh - he doesn't usually say anything but just smiles real big and points :cutie:

Last trip all he could say was DUT!

Your comment on the countdown was so sweet!

Hey that dress you had for the wedding had 'Brook' written all over it! Very cute.

2 weeks!!!!:scared1: That is when panic mode sets in for me. I don't know why. I have everything pretty much bought and done now at 5 weeks.
I wish you luck on getting all your things in 3 carry-ons!!!!

Thank you! That dress is uber comfy. I had my lime green Baggalini with me that day and had several "You can't miss you coming!" comments. :rotfl:

I'm with ya on the 2 weeks thing-if we weren't so busy with end of summer stuff, I'd be freaking more than I am. I start to second guess everything and write a ZILLION lists. I still have a few things to buy...

Gotta chug my coffee and get going to work - more replies later tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter