• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Taste of Alaska Night

DISNEYFOURME

Mouseketeer
Trying to find the most current Navigators for the Alaskan cruise.. Just wondering if the Taste of Alaska night is the night we are in Ketchikan? Thanks..

Trying to find the most current Navigators for the Alaskan cruise.. Just wondering if the Taste of Alaska night is the night we are in Ketchikan? Thanks..

That is when it was for our cruise last summer. I don't know about this year-hopefully someone will answer for you.

Night 1 - Signature menu in in all MDRs
Night 2 - Golden Mickeys menu
Night 3 - Signature menu
Night 4 - Signature menu
Night 5 - Toy Story menu
Night 6 - Taste of Alaska menu
Night 7 - Til We Meet Again menu

For a look at the menus, try here:
http://disneycruiselineblog.com/menus/

I believe it has been on Ketchikan night every year DCL has sailed to Alaska. It was our favorite menu of the trip. Make sure you try the elk. It was delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter