Target toy clearance-70% off

needtoplan

Mouseketeer
Anybody go out today for this?
I felt I scored some great stuff- My DD-will turn two in July, and I bought several Disney little people sets today at 70% (lion King, Cruella, Bambi) also a Disney Princess Klip-Klop set. I got two Disney princess palace pets and a sophia the first doll. I got my little pony sets and hello kitty stuff. I got a set of play food and a dr. kit- super cheap.
I got a Hello kitty cd player radio for $10 (reg. $35). = so cute.

I also scored great stuff for DS-6- Angry birds pods set, hulk race set, chima, transformers, play-doh game, wrestler figures, Disney planes sets.
Nephews birthdays are in spring- and checked them off the list too.
Fun time!

Just wondering about anyone else having success.

I bought a lot of good stuff but it's not helping my decluttering efforts. ;-) My favorite thing was a big Lego Hero Factory set for $12.48 (50% off). I also got a Nerf Rebelle dart gun for $6, and a good amount of Sophia the First toys at 70% off.

I got some good stuff!

- 3 pack of Jake and the Neverland Pirate figures, $2.98
- Little People Cruella de Vil set, $5.38
- Star Wars X Wing Fighter, $11.98
- My Life bracelet making kit, $4.35
- How to Train Your Dragon 2 Bewildebeest, $7.35
- Bright Starts Swirl and Roll Truck, $4.35

I got that Star Wars wing fighter, too! I got a ton of stuff really. And I used the Target card for 5% off, I had a pharmacy 5% off card to add onto that, and a $5 off $50 coupon...I was very happy with my loot and the prices after all of that!

Ooh, I think I'll have to head over to Target today. We don't need ANYTHING but I could restock the 'gift closet'.

My Target clearance was pretty cleared out this week. Last week I managed to get the Lego Winter Market - seems someone bought it online and they returned it to the store (stores don't carry it). I got it for $50 which is half off.

I'm hoping there will be a few things left this evening. Not counting on it, though. We're an hour and 1/2 from the nearest Target.

There was not that of a selection at our Target on Thursday and even less when the word got out.

ME!

Well, I think I did...

I got a GoPro Hero 3 for $140... usually priced at $300... (it's either silver or white, I can't tell).

It was returned as an open package, (hence the discount), but I had confirmed that I could return if it's broken... can't wait to try it out!!! :)

Our Target toys are also still 30% off and there are not many clearance toys. It's about half an ailse of mostly larger boxes. Our store is also experiencing a severe shortage of Nija Turtle toys. They has two Leonardo action figures and some of the other characters, but many of the pegs were empty. The shelves below had to accessory toys.

I was really excited to get an Elsa doll with dress up dress, tinkerbell play house, Barbies, and some extras for my gift closet. My DD will be 3 in a month so it was perfect timing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter