Target Savings Thread

I thought this tread was gone. Glad to see it agian.
Today is the last day but...
Gatorade is 10/$10... There are coupons for 1.00 off 2.
You also get a 5.00 gift card for buying 10.

SO:
10 Gatorade= $10.00
5 1.00 off 2 -5.00
Total________$5.00
get back $5.00..so FREE
Do the same thing agian and make 5.00 on the deal:banana:

I thought this tread was gone. Glad to see it agian.
Today is the last day but...
Gatorade is 10/$10... There are coupons for 1.00 off 2.
You also get a 5.00 gift card for buying 10.

SO:
10 Gatorade= $10.00
5 1.00 off 2 -5.00
Total________$5.00
get back $5.00..so FREE
Do the same thing agian and make 5.00 on the deal:banana:

Cool, thanks! Do you remember where the coupons were?

ETA: Just brought in the mail including a Target Coupon book! It has lots of coupons to use with ANY of the brands they sell ! Like 50cents off any deordorant or 75 off any shampoo. And in many categories! Wow, it's GREAT!!

I thought this thread was gone, too. I'm so glad it's not since now I live near a Target with a grocery section where these coupons and deals will apply.

I'm so bummed. :( I needed a new stroller and saw this on clearance 50% off for $44.98 but my Target was all sold out. I have one on hold at a farther Target but they're only 30% off for $62.98. I liked it because its a lot lighter than my old stroller and the one hand fold is easier to manage. Should I get it now or try to wait out the 75%?

It's this one:
Graco Spree Brooke

Edit: I wasn't able to pick up my hold stroller the same day but luckily it was still on the shelf when I went today AND it was marked down to $44.98! Yay! Now I just need to put it together!

Last week I am able to pick up most of my toys for next christmas and I only spent $55. I got a GI JOE that was originally 24.99 for $ 4.98, batman for $ 2.98, flunkies for 3.50 for the starter kit and a couple additional ones for $ 1.23. A bucket baby thing for $ 5.00 from Parents toys and many more items. I love after holiday season toy sale at Target.

DH was looking for a radio for his truck and I got a Sony receiver/CD player/MP3 player thing for him to install. It was $24.98 (75% off). He was thrilled. Also picked up some baby stuff, kids clothes and a few toys - my favorite was My Toon TV for $9.98 (75% off). DS is in preschool now and it seems like he has a birthday party (or 2) every month, so it's nice to find them for a discount.

I posted this on another thread, but this week I went into Target and starting at the electronics clearance endcap and they have a Fender Starcast electric guitar kit with the amp, pics, bag, dvd and strings for $49.99! It was originally $199.99. I was so excited, DS has been begging for better electric guitar, his other one is from the xmas tree shop, LOL. So I got it and put it away for his bday in August. I'm so excited!!!! They also had an accustic (sp?) guitar set for $37 from $149.

On my weekly trip to Target today I got 2 cheap MP3 players (Eclipse is the brand) on clearance for $5.06 each from $19.99. I am excited, DH wants one for his car and I don't want to buy him an expensive one until I know he'll actually use it and DD7 just broke her other one so the other one will replace hers. I also got 2 of the OFF Clip ons. I printed up the $10 coupon from their website (buy one get one free but Target rings it in as a $10 coupon) and I printed the Target $2 coupon and I also found a manufacturers $2 coupon. The clip ons were $8.99 each so with the coupons I only ended up paying $1.99 each. I love it when it all works out!

I'm trying to stock up on items for my wedding welcome bags - mini first aid kits, purell, etc. In my weekly coupons there was a coupon for .75 off one red cross item which I use for the mini 1st aid kit, so it only cost me .22.

Also got the Herbal Essence in trial size (it wasn't excluded on the coupon), original price of 0.97, coupon was for $1.00 off.

For some reason it was stopping some of my coupons for no apparent reason (there was no overage, and the item met all the requirements). I've never had so much difficulty with them, and the "new team member," didn't know how to handle the situation. Somehow one of my coupons didn't get taken off but after all the trouble he was having I gave up.

Just back from a trip to Target. They had Benadryl allergy plus sinus headache 48 ct. on clearance for $3.58. I also used the $5 off two Benadryl/tylenol/etc. coupon from the paper. So I paid $2.16 for two boxes. :cool1:

The Target website has a coupon for $3 off Merona brand footwear. I found 12.99 flipflops on clearance for my DD for 3.24 so they were .24! :cool1:

Spent 49 cents a lb. for 85% lean hamburger today. It was on sale for 2.49 and the woman came over and told me she had just posted the 2$ stickers on them so I went and grabbed 5 packs :cool1:. They rang in at $2.49 and a $2.00 coupon off each. They are all goiing into the freezer now.

The Target website has a coupon for $3 off Merona brand footwear. I found 12.99 flipflops on clearance for my DD for 3.24 so they were .24! :cool1:

Could you post the link? I looked on their website but I didn't see any for footwear. TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter