Target Savings Thread

I went to Target today to buy little things for my son's Easter basket and for when I have the baby. They had the Color Wonder packs in the ad for $4 (regularly $4.99) in with the Easter merchandise. I found Diego and Cars. For the heck of it I scanned them to verify the price. The Cars book rang up for $1.24, not $4. I bought several to put up even though they are all the same since he is young and doesn't really care. It comes with a small 15 page book and 3 color wonder markers.

I went to Target today to buy little things for my son's Easter basket and for when I have the baby. They had the Color Wonder packs in the ad for $4 (regularly $4.99) in with the Easter merchandise. I found Diego and Cars. For the heck of it I scanned them to verify the price. The Cars book rang up for $1.24, not $4. I bought several to put up even though they are all the same since he is young and doesn't really care. It comes with a small 15 page book and 3 color wonder markers.

WOW...that's a deal! I have to go check it out!!!

I found the $2 Gillette Body Wash and with my $2 off coupon it was FREE!! I was so excited to finally find them!! So I got 6 and left plent on the endcap.
:thumbsup2

I went to Target today, armed with many coupons. I did get lots of free items, but was dissapointed that they did not carry the J&J Bath Buddies. I had both Target coupon and Mfg coupon and it would have been a money maker.
When I checked out, I had $38 worth of coupons!

where did you find the gillette coupon? tia.

About a month ago, they had the Gillette coupon in one of the Coupon Inserts from the Sunday Paper. I kept reading about this deal on other forums, but our target didnt have the right size (8.4 oz). Finally today, at a different target I found them. They are regular price $2, but with the $2/1 they are FREE!!! I also have $1/1 so I might get some more. Hope you can find them.:thumbsup2

And we have new Target coupons online today!! I thought I saw Dole Salad on sale this week, and there is a $1 off coupon online! :yay:
We went last night armed with Mott's coupons and such - I ended up with $42 in coupons at Target, and $26 at Walmart! :laughing: My DH was quite impressed, although a bit embarrassed at the check out!

My Target refused to let me use the cheetos coupon yesterday.They told me it had to be the cheetos on the picture.

In yesterday's newspaper coupons there was a coupon for .75 off of Suave antiperspirant/deodarant. Target has these in the area with the travel sized items. I picked up 2 for .24 each!!:cool1:Perfect for our upcoming trip!

Target has 2 games for the Leapster for $15- Jedi Math and Wall-E, the rest were just under $19.00 at our Target. Coupons.com has a $5 off coupon for a Leapster game in the entertainment section. Sale price of Jedi Math or Wall-E minus the $5 off coupon= $10, can't beat that for a Leapster game.

My Target also had some 100 piece Speed Racer puzzels for $.98 on one of the clearance end caps.

Posted this on the other thread before I realized the wal-mart/target thread was seperated. Got all of this from Target yesterday!

Had to get some baby items for a shower today. Came out with a lot more but still didn't spend too much. The first three items were for the shower gift.

$6.99 after coupon Johnson's baby gift set -
$1.19 after coupon Johnson's Baby powder
$1.54 after coupon Johnson's Baby Bed Time lotion two pack
Free after coupon Johnson's Bath buddies
$0.39 after coupons Pledge Multipurpose Cleaner
$3.14 Hanes 3 pack sock - Clearance
$1.98 ProSpirit 3-pack socks - Clearance
$0.37 each for two Purell Hand sanitizer (small size not trial)
Free Suave Body Wash (coupon)
$0.54 after coupon AquaFresh Extreme Toothcare
$2.24 Clearance S'mores Maker
$0.34 each for two Tissue Paper (on Clearance)
$0.13 each for three Rulers for school next year (on clearance)

All of that for $18.66 before 10% tax
I know that some of you do a lot better than that but I am quite proud of myself :cloud9:

I didn't hit my usual target and I got coupon attitude. Cashier wouldn't take my $1/1 ANY johnson's body care or lotion something like that, anyway it says any and doesn't exclude trials. I picked up 3 of the .97 trial soft lotions in the bins. Said no, manager said no. I pointed out she could adjust the coupon to .97 or she could charge me $1, still said no. And then the cashier grunted at me! I know and had the policy with me but it was pointless arguing with them so I made them void them off and I will get them at another target or at walmart.

Then she wouldn't scan my $1.25/1 pledge insert coupon, she took the target $1 off. I said aren't you going to scan that one and she said you only bought 1 item. I told her you can use them together and suddenly she realized she could scan it. I wonder if she thought I didn't know the policy. I love the dusters btw! I wish I could get back there with more coupons before the $2.50 price cut ends.

The funny thing is she didn't bat an eye at the entire $1 overage I got using the $3/2 any johnson's first aid items coupon. I bought 2 trial kits at .99 each. But yet .03 on some lotion was a call a manager issue. (it's a blinkie that doesn't exclude trial items)

$1 10 ct. hello kitty trial size bandaids use $1/1 ANY bandaid product (came from an insert, expires in may, wish I had more or remember which week it's from, the newer ones all exclude trials) They were on an endcap next to the trial bins.

This target was out of the .97 reach toothbrushes and didn't carry the gillette bodywash so I was really bummed all around!

I didn't hit my usual target and I got coupon attitude. Cashier wouldn't take my $1/1 ANY johnson's body care or lotion something like that, anyway it says any and doesn't exclude trials. I picked up 3 of the .97 trial soft lotions in the bins. Said no, manager said no. I pointed out she could adjust the coupon to .97 or she could charge me $1, still said no. And then the cashier grunted at me! I know and had the policy with me but it was pointless arguing with them so I made them void them off and I will get them at another target or at walmart.

Then she wouldn't scan my $1.25/1 pledge insert coupon, she took the target $1 off. I said aren't you going to scan that one and she said you only bought 1 item. I told her you can use them together and suddenly she realized she could scan it. I wonder if she thought I didn't know the policy. I love the dusters btw! I wish I could get back there with more coupons before the $2.50 price cut ends.

The funny thing is she didn't bat an eye at the entire $1 overage I got using the $3/2 any johnson's first aid items coupon. I bought 2 trial kits at .99 each. But yet .03 on some lotion was a call a manager issue. (it's a blinkie that doesn't exclude trial items)

$1 10 ct. hello kitty trial size bandaids use $1/1 ANY bandaid product (came from an insert, expires in may, wish I had more or remember which week it's from, the newer ones all exclude trials) They were on an endcap next to the trial bins.

This target was out of the .97 reach toothbrushes and didn't carry the gillette bodywash so I was really bummed all around!

Can you tell me where you got that coupon? thanks

What a find! I'll have to head to Target on my lunch hour!!

I found the $2 Gillette Body Wash and with my $2 off coupon it was FREE!! I was so excited to finally find them!! So I got 6 and left plent on the endcap.
:thumbsup2

I have/had some of those coupons to use as well. Hopefully my Target has the right size!

I went to Target today, armed with many coupons. I did get lots of free items, but was dissapointed that they did not carry the J&J Bath Buddies. I had both Target coupon and Mfg coupon and it would have been a money maker.
When I checked out, I had $38 worth of coupons!

I meant to check out my Target for those but have the coupons with me to check them out today at lunch. Hopefully they have them. If not, it'll have to be off to Walmart tonight or tomorrow to see if they have them.

And we have new Target coupons online today!! I thought I saw Dole Salad on sale this week, and there is a $1 off coupon online! :yay:
We went last night armed with Mott's coupons and such - I ended up with $42 in coupons at Target, and $26 at Walmart! :laughing: My DH was quite impressed, although a bit embarrassed at the check out!

Yay for new coupons!

That's great you were able to save so much with coupons!! I know how your DH feels - mine is the same way! :goodvibes

Sorry about the coupon attitude! I got that Saturday at Target as well...over the 2 cent overage on the purell (marked 99 cents with the $2/2 coupon). Seriously?? When she called the manager over the girl looked at her and told her to "just take it!". Thank goodness. I knew I wasn't doing anything "wrong". I guess that's why I get upset - I followed the rules now I want you cashier to follow them too and let me have my stuff! :rotfl:

Can you tell me where you got that coupon? thanks

It's a blinkie, they are from over a month ago and from what I know the machines are either gone or the ones that were restocked now exclude trial sizes. Smartsource rotates them. I originally got them from kroger and have been using them at cvs for 3 free ones (you have to spend the full 3 or they adjust them down) It's free bandaids! Or I use them at walmart or target for the $1 overage.

Smartsource online had a printable for awhile but I printed the max amount on those so I don't know if it's still there. Look for the j&j first aid coupon and make sure it doesn't exclude trial sizes. It's a little trial kit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter