• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Target Printable Coupons

stitchlovestink

DIS Veteran
I am trying very hard to get back into couponing better. And I went to the Target website to print some coupons to stack with my manufacturer's coupons. And I suspect things have changed... my manu Q's you must by 3 to use a $1 off and target's Q is .50 off of 2. So I was going to print 3 of the Target coupons and buy a total of 6, so I could use 2 manu Q and 3 Target Q. Make sense? BUT ... it seems that I am only able to print 2 copies of the Target coupon is this correct? have they changed the system to restrict printings? I am just wondering because I know you used to be able to print as many as you wanted. I figure that they probably have because of people printing dozens if not hundreds of the same ones. If I can only get 2, so be it, I just thought I'd ask on here to make sure it's not me or something with my computer and that it the way the system is set up now since I haven't used it for months. We had a pretty good supply of the Lipton noodle & rice side dish pouches but we are now officially running low! ;)
Thanks for any help!! :goodvibes

yes i noticed this in the last few weeks. they must have a cookie now as it knows when i go back a week later what i printed the week before. better not lose those coupons now!

I have been printing Target coupons for a few years and I've never been able to print more than two.

Has anyone gone into their browser settings and cleared out history and cache? If not I would try that and see if it will then allow you to print out more coupons, if not you can always go to a friends house, office computer, or local library to print off more if you need them. Just double check the fine print to make sure they will allow you to use multiple coupons first.

Yes, it only allows you to print 2 now whereas previously you were able to print as many as you needed. This changed two years or so ago. Don't remember exactly when. And it really all depends on your store and your cashier. Some stores allow you to use more than one of the same target Q, as long as you have the same number of products for the number of Q's you are using while others only allow you to use one target Q. For instance, if you have a target Q for Folgers coffee for $1 off and then a manufacturer's Q for Folgers for $1 off. You would be able to use both. One manufacturer and one target Q. But if you have 5 cans of Folgers, you may not be able to use 5 Folgers Target Q's but you will be able to use one Target Q and 5 of the manufacturer Q'.s You would have to do separate transactions but again, it all depends on your store.

Be careful about clearing your cookies. They do track what computer you are at and it's because it's actually illegal to print more than their policy. My sister found that out a couple weeks ago when a cashier showed her how they had tracking numbers. She was nice about it, but if my sister was rude in response she could have gotten herself into a lot of trouble.

Something else that has changed about Target coupons is that now most them say "Limit one coupon or offer per guest". I used to print several of the same ones and was able to use them but my stores have gotten picky now and will only let me use one of each particular Target coupon per trip. I guess it could depend on your Target and it's management, but I was told they were cracking down on the use of multiple printable Target coupons. So it might be an issue you'll have to deal with.

The coupon printing is based on IP address, so the only way to get around printing more is to change that. It has nothing to do with cookies or the cache. I was also going to mention (like PP) that all Target printables say "one per transaction" or something like that, so Target is well within its policies to say you can use only one $0.50/2 Target q no matter how many you're buying. That's the world of couponing now. :(

Funny this post made it's way back to the top. I did a huge target trip the other day and used quite a few coupons but only 3 or 4 coupons that were actually Target coupons. what I found interesting was that the sales clerk tried to tell me that I could only use one of each manu Q per transaction! For example, I was buying 2 bottles of clorox bleach and had 2 .25 coupons but he was only going to let me use one. Yet he didn't offer to give me the other back, he attempted to keep it! And I had 2 bags of dog food and 2 coupons for that and he told me I could only use one of those and he attempted to keep the other of that too! Yet these were ALL manufacturer's coupons, not Target coupons. I have never heard of such a thing. I politely told him he needed to give me my second coupons and to take the additional items off and I would just pay for them separately as that was a ridiculous policy and I had never heard of any such thing. Well, all of the sudden he decided he would just ring them thru on the same transaction. I did have some P&G hair care coupons (4 of those) and that is what is allowed in one transaction and I used them according to P&G's rules. But come on!! What was he trying to pull and then trying to keep my coupons without giving me credit for them!!! :mad:
I was using every coupon fair and square! and this time they were trying to cheat me! :sad2:

So many stores have tightened their coupon policies which saddens me. I blame it on the Extreme Couponing shows and so many people using coupons in a dishonest way. Sad for the rest of us who just want to save some money in an honest way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter