Target mobile coupon for jewelry

JennaTX

Always a Texan!<br><font color=red>I cry at anythi
If you have the target mobile app, there is a coupon for buy one get one free on jewelry. The difference is that the most expensive jewelry is the one that is taken off. It is good for up to $49.99. You can buy something on clearance for $2.00 and get something else for free up to $49.99. :cool1:

I'm planning to head there today. A friend tried it yesterday and it worked like a charm. Not sure if it's a glitch though.

I'm not sure if it's a glitch but Target did say on their FB page that they're honoring it either way!

I know lots of people are getting $49.99 watches for free, but I really didn't need a watch. DD does need earrings, so I got her a 6 pack of studs (normally $7.99) and then a clearance pair for myself ($2.38). The studs rang up free so I got the 6 pack and the clearance pair for $2.38!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter