TARGET "FIX"

bonzarella

DIS Veteran
I've been trying to stay out of there & keep some money for vacation. Just wondering what good stuff I've been missing. Anybody getting great bargains, beside Easter stuff? :flower:

Ooohhh thanks for the Easter bargain reminder...must get to Target!

One thing I found that I never saw at our local Target before was travel size bottles of Tide for $.99! There is enough for 4 loads in one bottle. I LOVE the smell of Tide, but never buy it because it is so expensive. If I don't bring it on our WDW trip, I will definetly use it here!

gosh, thanks. I've been looking for travel size laundry now I just may have to make a trip. Of course that is ALL I'll buy :rotfl:

I found a little bag that is one of those wallet/purses that you can wear across your body. It was $6.99 and will hold my wallet and cell and a few small items that I do not want to leave in the stroller. Couldn't beat the price and they had all different colors.

I have been trying to save money also by avoiding target
I have missed whatever the good recent stuff is also. :guilty:

TSirgey said:
I found a little bag that is one of those wallet/purses that you can wear across your body. It was $6.99 and will hold my wallet and cell and a few small items that I do not want to leave in the stroller. Couldn't beat the price and they had all different colors.

What section are they in? Luggage? Handbags? I could use one of those. I've been trying to stay away from Target too. I swear I was there every day right before Easter. I'm not going while chocolate is on clearance - don't need the temptation. I'm keeping an eye on the car fridges. They're 30% off now, I'm waiting till they get to 50. (Hey I love a bargain). We're driving to WDW in June so that'll be great.

What section are they in? Luggage? Handbags? I could use one of those.

They were in the handbag section. They had a bunch of colors to choose from. I got the pink one. I did the fanny pack last year and felt like a goofball. I still might bring it, but I would like to try the purse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter