• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Target Dollar Spot Finds

koima

Mouseketeer
Today, I saw Disney character socks in the Dollar Spot bins - TONS of characters, from sizes 0-6 months up to 4-6 years.

Also, glow-stick necklaces, 12 in a package.

What are you finding that would be good for Disney?

I was just there & saw princess pencils, memo pads, gum.... some camp rock stuff...my DD are "too old" so I really didn't pay much attention....seemed like a good bit of stuff...

cars stickers
cars wallet
car crayons

lots of princess stuff but I only have boys

Remember Bubble Tape? They had some small princess generic bubble tape when I was there today, as well as lots of princess items. Cars stuff was on clearance. They also have a pocket-sized Frommer's Guide to WDW with Your Family for $2.50.

They had Hannah Montana at my Target.

Other things is at Michaels craft store they have disney stuff in there cheap bins also. Some lanyards note paper etc.

They also have princess glitter gel in red, Blue, yellow, and pink. Great for doing your own princess hair.

Interesting that it seems to vary regionally! I'd be interested in hearing what else you're finding!

I saw the princess stuff but neglected to pay much attention, as my girl is 7 months and not into princesses yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter