Target Disney Gift Cards

lizdotcom99

<font color=purple>Tags Have Been Donated<br><font
Stoked. Just got $500 worth @ 5% off using the Target debit card. I am so glad that trick works. :). Will get some more next week so we can use them to buy our tickets.

And keep an eye out for the extra 5% coupons they occasionally mail out! They also have prescription deals where you can get another 5% when you fill a few prescriptions. Either of these will stack with the everyday 5% off.

And keep an eye out for the extra 5% coupons they occasionally mail out! They also have prescription deals where you can get another 5% when you fill a few prescriptions. Either of these will stack with the everyday 5% off.

Hoping to get a coupon if not for this trip...for the next one!! ;) I think this will be our new method of "cash".

These also stack with the $5 off of $50, $15 off $100, etc.

Just make sure you give them the $ off coupons first, so that it is still $50, unless you are purchasing multiple in the same transaction of course.

Where do you guys usually find these cards in Target? I've only seen iTunes, Target and AmEx giftcards in my Target. Are they by the checkstands usually?

pharmama said:
Where do you guys usually find these cards in Target? I've only seen iTunes, Target and AmEx giftcards in my Target. Are they by the checkstands usually?

They are over in the entertainment/electronics section of my target. Near the books and CDs there is a rack with gift cards for restaurants and stores.

jahber said:
They are over in the entertainment/electronics section of my target. Near the books and CDs there is a rack with gift cards for restaurants and stores.

Thanks!! I'll look around back there next time I'm in Target. Especially since I just found a $10 off $100 coupon in the mail AND have a red card!

I have seen the gift cards by the checkstands and in the DVD/entertainment section. I have only seen them in $50 amounts. I just got a 5% off coupon and I have a Red card so I think I will have to take advantage of this deal very soon!

So no luck in the DVD/book area at my store but they had a new display at the end of one of the checkstands with lots of giftcards including Disney- yay! Maybe they moved it to the front for the holiday season...I know it wasn't there 2 weeks ago.

The highest amount my store had was also $50.

This is an EXCELLENT tip!! DH works for Target so we prefer to do all our shopping there. Very cool that we could pick up some Disney cards at a discount.

Now if only his employee discount would apply.... :rotfl:

We just bought our Disney gift cards, and got a fantastic deal by using our Target debit card to get 5% off in conjunction with a 5% off Target prescription rewards card.

The prescription program sends coupons in the mail periodically when you have purchased a certain number of prescriptions. Not sure offhand how many prescription purchases it takes, but I have three regular prescriptions I buy each month, and I get a 5% off card a few times a year.

Its free money folks!!

I would also add that, in addition to the 5% off, you get FREE shipping on all Target.com orders, and there is no minimum purchase required.

I can't wait to spend the free money at Disneyland!!! :yay:

The prescription program sends coupons in the mail periodically when you have purchased a certain number of prescriptions. Not sure offhand how many prescription purchases it takes, but I have three regular prescriptions I buy each month, and I get a 5% off card a few times a year.

You just need to register for the Prescription Rewards program at the Target pharmacy. Its a free program.

What do you use the gift cards for? Tickets, meals, shopping in the parks? Please help as our first trip to DL is happening in two months.

Thanks,

Chris
WDW Offsite 3/03
WDW Wilderness Lodge 7/07
WDE Beach Club 7/12

Yes. Yes. Yes. :thumbsup2 Any shop owned by Disney will take them- there are a few in the parks that are not owned by them. Downtown Disney is mostly other vendors- restaurants and shops so not there except Disney's stores. Some people have bough their tickets with them- I think you have to call and not do it online because you can only use so many gift cards at a time online. That is where you are saving big bucks because 5% on a $50 gift card is just $2.50. Not much of a savings- but every little bit helps.

Yes. Yes. Yes. :thumbsup2 Any shop owned by Disney will take them- there are a few in the parks that are not owned by them. Downtown Disney is mostly other vendors- restaurants and shops so not there except Disney's stores. Some people have bough their tickets with them- I think you have to call and not do it online because you can only use so many gift cards at a time online. That is where you are saving big bucks because 5% on a $50 gift card is just $2.50. Not much of a savings- but every little bit helps.

Thanks for the info....looks like another trip to Target is in order!

Just curious...has anyone tried to order the Disney GC from target, with their red card going through ebates? It's 2% cash back right now. Small but still!

danaesacto said:

Your right they will only let you use 3 over the phone. I would do it at DL as I have bought giftcards from target & took them to the disney store & one manager let me use only 4 gc's and the next time 5. I have read at dl they don't limit you. People pay for their dlr hotel with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter