Target Disney Cards

sassysocks

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know when the Target's Disney gift cards are coming back in stock? They have been out of them for awhile. I tried to call Target but they are down for maintenance. I thought maybe one of you all have spoken to a rep regarding them.

Does anyone know when the Target's Disney gift cards are coming back in stock? They have been out of them for awhile. I tried to call Target but they are down for maintenance. I thought maybe one of you all have spoken to a rep regarding them.

Are you talking about online? I know that their availability ebbs and flows there. Sometimes they aren't available, and then they are.

Are you talking about online? I know that their availability ebbs and flows there. Sometimes they aren't available, and then they are.

Yes. Online. I can only use these gift cards online :( . I am getting a little concerned because my pif is in a couple of weeks. Does anyone know how long they are usually out of stock of them online? I have been check on them for about a week.

There is no time table for them going in and out of stock. It could be a week or it could be a month.

Yes. Online. I can only use these gift cards online :( . I am getting a little concerned because my pif is in a couple of weeks. Does anyone know how long they are usually out of stock of them online? I have been check on them for about a week.
If you got the gift cards from raise.com you can use them in the stores (even though it says online only). If you log in to the target app, go to your account then go to my gift cards you can add the "online" gift card. At the store just tell them you're paying with a gift card and they can scan it. That's what I had to do. Didn't get the extra 5% from red card online, but my PIF is Thursday so I had to do it.

If you got the gift cards from raise.com you can use them in the stores (even though it says online only). If you log in to the target app, go to your account then go to my gift cards you can add the "online" gift card. At the store just tell them you're paying with a gift card and they can scan it. That's what I had to do. Didn't get the extra 5% from red card online, but my PIF is Thursday so I had to do it.
actually it will send you to target website and you log in with your cell and add a pin

Oh, really. I did not know that. I did purchase them from Raise. I was so wanting to get that extra 5% off with my redcard, but I might have to do it the way you suggested. Thank you! :)

I've been looking at this too but wonder, how practical is this actually?

DO you end up with a stack of $50 cards that you have to read off the numbers on to your travel agent to pay for the cruise? I cant imagine paying for my cruise with 100 $50 cards. Sounds like paying for dinner with pennies.

That said, I'd love to save 5% or more.

Insight appreciated.

I've been looking at this too but wonder, how practical is this actually?

DO you end up with a stack of $50 cards that you have to read off the numbers on to your travel agent to pay for the cruise? I cant imagine paying for my cruise with 100 $50 cards. Sounds like paying for dinner with pennies.

That said, I'd love to save 5% or more.

Insight appreciated.

LOL. You do. I usually call in about $500-$1000 at a time. My DH thinks I am crazy, but I have saved so far $1000 for the currect trip we are taking. I also took advantage of the Good Friday Target sale and saved a little more. The only downside is you have to keep all of your gift cards in case you cancel or get any type of refund back. At that point it will go back on your gift cards.

Many of us on Disboards have a Disney Vacation Account.

I get my Disney GC from Target then add them to my DVA. I pay for everything WDW & DCL related from that account. I don't have to keep track of a bazillion cards. Any refunds go back into my DVA instead of on a gift card. I prefer it this way. I tried the Disney Gift Card iPhone app to keep track of my cards, but that app hasn't worked for me since early last summer.

Many of us on Disboards have a Disney Vacation Account.

I get my Disney GC from Target then add them to my DVA. I pay for everything WDW & DCL related from that account. I don't have to keep track of a bazillion cards. Any refunds go back into my DVA instead of on a gift card. I prefer it this way. I tried the Disney Gift Card iPhone app to keep track of my cards, but that app hasn't worked for me since early last summer.

:thumbsup2 I have grown to love my DVA! :love:

I like that I can consolidate my cards there easily + their bonus gift cards are a nice perk.

Jodie

So, if you use your DVA to put an OBC on your account and don't use it all they will refund back to your DVA??

That's great to know. I was a bit worried about what would happen to the money. I'm using the DVA to save for my ABD trip to Australia in a couple of years, but since it is already set up it would be easy to transfer some money for the cruise.

I'm assuming the 5% savings comes from the Target Red Card?? I'm always at Target, but I don't have a red card since I get air miles that I save. Just trying to figure out if I can save 5% too.

Just a heads up. I purchased 2 $100 cards to try it out. Target won't take the second card. I have contacted Raise for resolution, so I hope their guarantee is as good as it sounds. I will keep you posted. But assuming it all works out, what a great way to save! Another reason to love the DIS!

Just a heads up. I purchased 2 $100 cards to try it out. Target won't take the second card. I have contacted Raise for resolution, so I hope their guarantee is as good as it sounds. I will keep you posted. But assuming it all works out, what a great way to save! Another reason to love the DIS!

Are you trying to purchase those disney cards on target.com?

Yes. I actually bought three $100 target carded from raise in two separate purchases (2 $100, 1 $100). Got the email with the card info (they were for online use only). When I saw the disney cars were back in stock at target.com, I put 4 in my cart. Applied the first gift card with no problem. Got an error message saying they couldn't access the card info on the second card. Backed out of the purchase, took two out of my cart, bought them with the card that worked. Went back in, put two cards in my cart, tried the card again (even copied and pasted the numbers to make sure it was entered correctly). Same message. Applied the third gift card, it went through no problem. I've emailed raise and got an auto response that someone would be in touch within 24 hours. Not sweating it as I assume they will make good on their guarantee and issue a refund which I can use on another card.

And I am happy to report all is resolved. I am very pleased with the excellent service and will be making more purchases. It was user error (not putting my readers on), and they were very gracious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter