Target Black Friday - Online Question

riley2008

DIS Veteran
I see that Target will have a giftcard offer with the purchase of iPads. Does anyone know if this offer will be available on-line? And if so, how does the giftcard offer work? (is it a giftcard an automatic eGiftcard or do they mail you the giftcard with the iPad?)

Thanks,

I see that Target will have a giftcard offer with the purchase of iPads. Does anyone know if this offer will be available on-line? And if so, how does the giftcard offer work? (is it a giftcard an automatic eGiftcard or do they mail you the giftcard with the iPad?)

Thanks,

When I have done gift card deals in the past, they gave me the option to send it in an email or by mail.

When I have done gift card deals in the past, they gave me the option to send it in an email or by mail.

Thanks. I'm hoping to get the deal online on Thanksgiving. (My husband is working that day so I could go wait in line...blech!...just the thought scares me.)

Thanks. I'm hoping to get the deal online on Thanksgiving. (My husband is working that day so I could go wait in line...blech!...just the thought scares me.)

I did a similar iPad/gift card deal last year. I did it by staying up late Wednesday night (past Midnight... So Thursday technically) I opted to have the gift card emailed to me, but they could have mailed a physical card if I preferred.

By the time Target opened Thursday night, the exact iPad i wanted was out of stock. (I wanted cellular Att white 32) could have gotten a different model that night.

So order early if you're picky.

I'm wondering the same thing.

Too soon to know when Target or anyone else will go live in the BF deals. This year is different than years gone by. Everyone is jockeying for the best position to be in to grab the most dollars the earliest. Therefore what Target or anyone else did last year will not be a good indicator of what their plans are for this year.

The best thing anyone can do is watch the black Friday sites as they seem to know when things are about to happen before the masses do!

dsny1mom

I thought the Target ad said online sale starts at 6pm CST. Will they change that? I sure as heck don't want to wait up all night and if I don't I don't want to miss out. I'm only wanting the Target giftcards and a PS4 game.

I thought the Target ad said online sale starts at 6pm CST. Will they change that? I sure as heck don't want to wait up all night and if I don't I don't want to miss out. I'm only wanting the Target giftcards and a PS4 game.

I haven't heard anything about this year's start time. A couple years ago, they allowed people with Red cards to order some of the doorbuster items a day early, so I guess it was Wednesday? I can't remember exactly, but we actually signed up for a Red card, just so we could take advantage of that to buy a couple iPods. Much better than braving the store!

Bumping this thread.... has anyone heard when target online will start? Im planning to check at midnight tonight, then again tomorrow. But thought it couldnt hurt to ask here too!! :)

Not sure when the whole black Friday sale items will be on the website, but when I bought my ipad that comes with the $100 giftcard, when I was checking out this morning, the only option they gave me was an e gift card sent to an email, and allowing me to say from and to.

Never had a e gift card from Target before, but I will be checking my email for it. Target said it may take a few hours to send to the email.

I would have liked to have the actual card mailed to me, but I took the deal with the e card anyway.

Not sure when the whole black Friday sale items will be on the website, but when I bought my ipad that comes with the $100 giftcard, when I was checking out this morning, the only option they gave me was an e gift card sent to an email, and allowing me to say from and to.

Never had a e gift card from Target before, but I will be checking my email for it. Target said it may take a few hours to send to the email.

I would have liked to have the actual card mailed to me, but I took the deal with the e card anyway.

my sister bought one this morning around 7:30 EST and she has not gotten her e-mail yet but she clicked into the order and can see that it has not been created yet

I don't know about everything, but the Beats that are onsale for $97 on Black Friday... are already that price online at Target.com

Got a pair this morning!

So it may be worth checking now :)

I don't know about everything, but the Beats that are onsale for $97 on Black Friday... are already that price online at Target.com

Got a pair this morning!

So it may be worth checking now :)

Oh My Gosh!!!!! Thank you so much for posting this......the one thing my daughter has asked for this Christmas is the Teal Beats......I was so worried about what time they would go live online.....I just ordered her a pair!!!!! :cool1: :thumbsup2 :banana: :worship: Thank you thank you thank you!!!! She is going to be one excited girl on Christmas!!!! ::yes::

my sister bought one this morning around 7:30 EST and she has not gotten her e-mail yet but she clicked into the order and can see that it has not been created yet

In the past, NOT on BF sales, I have not received the email gift card until I either picked the item up at the store (if I chose in-store pick up) or until it shipped (if I opted to have it shipped). I don't know if BF is any different.

When you get the ecard, just turn around and use it on the Target site to purchase a physical Target gift card. Works great!

For those wondering what time the online prices will be available, I waited up until midnight EST last night for the Beats deal. I gave up about 12:20, but when I checked again at 5:00 a.m. they were sold out of the red ones. I read somewhere that Target online sales usually go live at 3:00 a.m. but I'm not sure which time zone.

Well, I got up this morning and checked online for the ipad deal. Our store showed they had them in stock - the 32Gb. I thought it would be better to get the gift card in hand. Store was not busy. Ran over there (10 minutes) and the guy said they only had one in the store that he sold when the doors opened. Checked back online - from within the store and the non-cellular ipads were all sold out. (Our store apparently only had 2 of the 16Gb in stock for today's sale, too.)

Our Target will have the 16Gb tomorrow - "about 20 of them". They "may" have more on the truck Friday morning at 2:00am. If they do, that inventory will be out on the floor by 10 on Friday. :confused3

I'll just keeping checking the Target website and see if they come available again. Darn it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter