Target Black Friday Ipad deal

havaneselover

Dreaming about a Disney cruise
Can someone explain this to me please. DS wants an IPad mini 2 and right now the $80 gift card seems like the best deal. The Target Black Friday ad says "Shop these Black Friday deals in stores and online Wednesday, Nov. 25." So should I go to the store at 8AM? Or stalk the website? I'd love to have this taken care of before Turkey Day:)

Last year I was buying 2 minis at Target. I set my alarm for midnight Thanksgiving and the deals weren't live yet online. Set it again for 2am and they went live somewhere around then. Ordered and went back to sleep. Woke up and got to enjoy my Thanksgiving without stress. :)

Last year I was buying 2 minis at Target. I set my alarm for midnight Thanksgiving and the deals weren't live yet online. Set it again for 2am and they went live somewhere around then. Ordered and went back to sleep. Woke up and got to enjoy my Thanksgiving without stress. :)
Thanks! I don't mind setting my alarm and checking. It just seems like these go live Wednesday if I'm reading it correctly.

Me too! I paid $275 for mine last year on the day before Thanksgiving (+ I had a $25 Amex offer for Best Buy). Staples had the 32 gb Air for $359 (my mom lost her iPad at Newark airport last week so I was looking for her too).

I was planning on buying the Ipad on Target.com to get the $100 gift card. Someone on another forum pointed out that there is fine print on the back of page 36? that said "Gift card offers available for in store purchases only." I was pretty bummed out when I saw that. Anyone know for sure if this is true?

Sams Club got $150 off iPad Air 2. I guess u can always borrow someones and have them ship it to your house.

I did recently bought some iPad Air 2 for $600 each. $144 off. I may try to see if my credit cards would price protection it.

Sams Club got $150 off iPad Air 2. I guess u can always borrow someones and have them ship it to your house.

I did recently bought some iPad Air 2 for $600 each. $144 off. I may try to see if my credit cards would price protection it.
I just ordered the Ipad Air (not the Air 2) for my mom from Staples. 20% off was good enough. She is replacing an IPad 2, so the Air should be fine.

I was planning on buying the Ipad on Target.com to get the $100 gift card. Someone on another forum pointed out that there is fine print on the back of page 36? that said "Gift card offers available for in store purchases only." I was pretty bummed out when I saw that. Anyone know for sure if this is true?
Huh. I was really hoping not to deal with having to go into Target and deal with the crazies. I just called my store and they said the IPad deals are going live Wednesday in store. I asked if they were going live at 8AM and he wasn't sure. He also wasn't sure if the gift card promo was in store only, but he thought it was.

Does anyone know if all items in Target's Black Friday ads are available online also? And if so, if it says Targets open at 6:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving, does that mean the online Black Friday prices also begin at 6:00 p.m.? I'm looking at the Nikon 3300 bundle but really don't want to go to the store with all the crowds.

Does anyone know if all items in Target's Black Friday ads are available online also? And if so, if it says Targets open at 6:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving, does that mean the online Black Friday prices also begin at 6:00 p.m.? I'm looking at the Nikon 3300 bundle but really don't want to go to the store with all the crowds.
I think some deals are available on Thursday night and others don't go live until Friday but I'm not sure. I don't know about if everything will be available online.

The deal is live now on Target's website. Just ordered and the gift card should be emailed to me within 4 hours (you have the choice to have the card shipped with the Ipad also.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter