Target 75% off Easter

Our 2 Princesses

DIS Veteran
Our Target went 75% off candy, etc this morning, Wed 4/20. I was able to get alot of non-chocolate candy for our upcoming trip. Individual bags of Nerds, Jelly Belly(s,) etc. They also had skorts, dress socks, little girls purses, baby items, etc 75% off too. Hope this helps!

Well I guess I have to make a stop at Target after the Dr today.
I bought out all the non chocolate Halloween candy last year when it went on sale and have it upstairs in the attic in sirtight bags. I knew that food saver would come in handy.
My over teen boys love Sweet Tarts so I always try and have some in the house. And the way they scarf them down 75% off sounds great to me. Peggie

it was still only 50% at the Target I stopped in yesterday.

mine was 50% off, and I scanned it, too (sometimes the sign is wrong).

Rats, I was looking for some specific stuff, and thought it would be today

julia

Just got back: Got two My little Pet Shop plastic buckets with 3 guys 3.49, Easter bunny Mr Potato Heads 2.59, Eggs with bubbles .74, Easter Bunny Doodle 1.99, Little Braz with bunny, Angelina Ballarina, Barbie little purse with candy necklace. pink skort $1, Bucket bubbles with three wands 2.49. Tried to stay away from candy and stuffed animals but there were a lot.

Have Fun :moped:

I was surprised at all the stuff. I was there when it was 50% off and they had added some more items, mostly clothes.

The one target by my house was still at 50% off. However, another Target (I stopped in when I went to the bank) was at 75% off. I am hosting a mother-daughter Bunco night and need prizes for the girls. I found a very nice bunny~not Eastery ($2.50) and a basket with Build a Bear animal puppets for $5 (I'll take out the candy and repackage)

I also bought some nice blank notebooks and matching picture frames.....25 cents each, from the Dollar Spot. DD needs to give team Good Luck gifts for her baton team.......at both state and Nationals. She's added to a team for Nationals, so has to give to 9 girls at state and 15 girls at nationals!! These are SO nice looking. I will just add a nice pen, and put in a cellophane gift bag.

Julia

I stopped after class this afternoon to pick a couple things off and saw the 75% off signs. . . ended up going overboard. LOL! They apparently forgot that this Target is in the middle of a college town which means 20,000+ residents are filling their kids' Easter baskets. The aisles were FULL - looked like Easter was still weeks away, LOL.

I ended up buying $16 in candy. . . and considering the most expensive bag wsa 74 cents, that's a lot of candy, LMAO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter