Target: 4/$10 Coke 12 Packs Buy 4/Get $5 Target GC

LIFERBABE

DVC MEMBER @ BCV BWV OKW SSR BLT AKV
I thought this was a pretty good deal.

I went to Target y-day and they have the 12 packs of COKE Products for 4/$10. But for each 4 you buy, at checkout, they give you a $5 Target Gift Card. This rings up automatically and the cashier will load the cards and give to you.

Net Price of $5 for 4 12 packs of soda.

This offer is good until 7/17/07. My store had a 20 pack limit.

I needed a shower gift anyway so I stocked up on soda for a party and will give the Gift Cards as the gift :thumbsup2

I don't see it advertised in the ad. Was there a sign? I would think it would be all Targets.

Kmart had this same deal last week, but it was four 12-packs for 2.50 each, get a $10 Kmart card in the mail. It always seems that when someone finds a new idea, everyone else copies it!

I am Target-bound tomorrow! Thank you :thumbsup2 :sunny:

ceecee said:
I don't see it advertised in the ad. Was there a sign? I would think it would be all Targets.

at my target it was 4/$9 and I didn't get a gift card. It wasn't listed in our ad this week.

I'd rather have 4/$10 and get a gift card.

I didnt even look at the ad, but there was a sign on the Coke display at the front of the door by the 50% off Dot Spot stuff.

I wondered why more people were not loading up! It must not be advertised, and the cashier said she just learned about it that day.

For $1.25 a 12 pack, you would think the soda would be flying off the shelf, but I only saw 1 other person with a cart full of soda, so I would check it out before the news spreads!

I got Coke, Caf Free DC, Cherry Vanilla DC, Mr. Pibb, Sprite, Sprite Zero, Minute Maid Light Lemonade.

I got 20 packs and 4 Gift Cards. :cool1:

This special must be only in certain areas. I bought 5 12pk. of coke yesterday and did not receive any giftcards.

With Target they give you the gift card right at the register (no waiting for a mial in rebate :thumbsup2) - in NY, they only allowed Coke and Diet Coke - no 'other' Coke products worked in the system.

My ad just says "price vary by state" - ugh! I'll be there Thursday checking, but I'm not hopeful. Coke is way more expensive here than anywhere else I've ever been. (I'd buy it at the $2.50 12-pack!)

Sale was good here today in South Jersey. Sign over Coke display explaining the offer. Told by cashier that GC had to be used on a future purchase but that I could pay for the Coke and then use the GC on my other other items.

This deal was in my Target ad that came in the Sunday paper. I didn't think to get more then 4. Maybe I will go back. My store didn't allow you to get Dr. Pepper products even though they had the signs on them. Just a warning since I then had to go to customer service to get it all straightened out.

At my grocery store (Safeway and King Soopers) over the 4th of July they had buy 4 12-packs for $10 and get a $10 mail in refund for Coke and Pepsi products.

Man, ya'll are lucky. Our Target ad had the sale as 4pks. for $11 w/no mention of a gift card. I might run by there just to double check, but our ad is already higher than others so I doubt there's a GC involved. Bummer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter