Target 20% off coupon

I bought 20 at a time once. Cashier was very wide-eyed. Thought I might be buying them for a commercial BINGO game. Was surprised when I told her that I was paying off a cruise for 5% off. I think I gave her and idea.

I just downloaded it to my phone and ready to go :thumbsup2. How do I find these items. Do they have a special sign by them?

The shop kick app has the things to scan. They recently changed the app so I think it is a bit more confusing so have patience. You have to have the app on when you walk in the door or it won't work. A blue bubble pops up with your kicks I pop it then head into shop and get more kicks or just turn around and go out the door.

Another poster said she gave up shop kicks for the cartwheel app. I have both as the cartwheel app only works at target. As I said before the shop kick app can be a bit time consuming but I have gotten lots of free starbucks for just scanning things. It has been worth it for me.

Just left Target with a 20% coupon...first thing on the exclusion list: gift cards
:(

I got one tonight. They actually started giving them out at midnight EST. A woman at the counter next to me used one for a purchase and the register accepted it. Then she tried to use it again and it didn't. So the manager explained it shouldn't have worked at all and to come back Sunday.

I just got one too. Now we shall see on the 1st whether is works for "Entertainment Cards".

stewartm said:
I just got one too. Now we shall see on the 1st whether is works for "Entertainment Cards".

It should work for Disney "entertainment" gift cards, restaurant cards or even Microsoft points. I think it excludes iTunes cards because they are an apple product and all apple products are excluded.

I bought $100 worth of Disney cards online as Target isn't nearby. Now I'm hoping I get the 20%off coupon by email. If I do, I'll make the trip to Target next week to buy hundreds of dollars worth of cards. Looking forward to hearing how folks make out with the coupon and Disney cards!

My Target store scanned the 20% off coupon for the purchase I made TODAY. I only had bought 75 dollars worth of stuff as I was going to come back and make a HUGE purchase with the coupon. They insisted that they had to use them today??????

So I went home to make my large list... when I go back I will double check they are still making us use them today. I will try it on a card and let you guys know!

I bought $100 worth of Disney cards online as Target isn't nearby. Now I'm hoping I get the 20%off coupon by email. If I do, I'll make the trip to Target next week to buy hundreds of dollars worth of cards. Looking forward to hearing how folks make out with the coupon and Disney cards!

If you do an online purchase, you are supposed to get your coupon by email on Saturday.

Nancy

My Target store scanned the 20% off coupon for the purchase I made TODAY. I only had bought 75 dollars worth of stuff as I was going to come back and make a HUGE purchase with the coupon. They insisted that they had to use them today??????

So I went home to make my large list... when I go back I will double check they are still making us use them today. I will try it on a card and let you guys know!

Please let us all know if they let you use the 20% off coupon today.

My Target store scanned the 20% off coupon for the purchase I made TODAY. I only had bought 75 dollars worth of stuff as I was going to come back and make a HUGE purchase with the coupon. They insisted that they had to use them today?????? So I went home to make my large list... when I go back I will double check they are still making us use them today. I will try it on a card and let you guys know!

How did they scan it if you didn't even have it yet? This makes no sense

I spent about $200 this morning. They gave me 2 of the coupons, 1 per $75 spent. Guess I will be able to try a couple of times, or try a different store if they limit me.

Okay.

So this morning... I carefully tried to purchase exactly $75 worth of items. The cashier then grabbed a %20 off coupon and instead of giving it to me she scanned it for that purchase. She insisted it had to be used TODAY and even checked with two other people.

I told her that was not how it was advertised but she was adamant. So I told her I didn't want the items then (cause I wanted to make 1 purchase) Then I ran home quickly and made a long list of things I wanted to get with the coupon. Got back and when I double checked with a cashier BEFORE shopping they said "oh - they explained it to us wrong this morning and some cashiers were not doing the coupon right... yes it is for starting on Dec. 1st."

:faint:

So, apparently the coupons already scan... they are just not supposed to accept them yet. I am just pretty annoyed I wasted so much time for their mistake this morning. I still bought the 75 of course to get the coupon and will be waiting to see with the rest of you.

Went out last night at midnight to get my coupon. I agree with many people that the coupon should apply since 5% red card discount applies, but we shall see. If it does not, I still plan to stock up on supplies I always buy at Target.

dancer_mom said:

They are supposed to be only used Dec 1st-7th...

I think there is a lot of confusion at the stores about the coupons because I received one in my sack but I didn't spend 75 on this trip but my sister who went to a different line and spent over 75 had to ask for hers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter