Target 10% coupons

312BillB

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I've read a lot about the 5% pharmacy rewards coupons on here. Can somebody tell me what their luck has been using the 10% coupons on buying Disney GC's? These 10% coupons are the printed web coupons and the "Welcome savings into you new home". It has the standard language that GC's do not apply, even though I'm well aware that these are considered entertainment cards. Just thought I would through the question out there to see if anybody's had any difficulties with either of these coupons.

I'm highly interested in buying about $2,000 in GC's to partially fund my upcoming trip and pay my DVC dues.

From the Disney Gift Card Deals thread:

Just want to follow up about the 10% off coupon. I used mine today and while it is a GREAT coupon and it stacks with the 5% Redcard AND with the 5% pharmacy rewards, it DOES NOT take 10% off gift cards. I had a lot of other things to buy so again, great coupon, but it only deducted money off for my total minus the gift cards i bought. Sad about that. So just wanted to let you all know.

I had a different experience. I bought $200 worth of gc's with my Recard and pharmacy rewards coupon. My total was $180. I didn't buy anything else so the total was clear.

I had a different experience. I bought $200 worth of gc's with my Recard and pharmacy rewards coupon. My total was $180. I didn't buy anything else so the total was clear.
The OP is not referring to the REDCard + Pharmacy Rewards coupon. The coupon they are referring to is a 10%-off coupon generally sent to people who have moved into a new home.

I wonder if they were referring to "gift cards" or "entertainment cards". I just don't understand how they work differently. Both coupons state the same restrictions and terms, at least as near as I can tell without having them in front of me as I write this response. What am I missing?

There must be something to it, otherwise this coupon would be exploding the boards and the pharmacy rewards, which is only 5% discount.

I wonder if they were referring to "gift cards" or "entertainment cards". I just don't understand how they work differently. Both coupons state the same restrictions and terms, at least as near as I can tell without having them in front of me as I write this response. What am I missing?

There must be something to it, otherwise this coupon would be exploding the boards and the pharmacy rewards, which is only 5% discount.
It was posted on the Disney Gift Card Deals thread. I would take it to mean that the PP was buying Disney Gift Cards and the 10% coupon did not work on them.

However if you would interpret it differently, then give it a try and let us all know how it turns out for you.

It was posted on the Disney Gift Card Deals thread. I would take it to mean that the PP was buying Disney Gift Cards and the 10% coupon did not work on them.

However if you would interpret it differently, then give it a try and let us all know how it turns out for you.

You appear correct. I read further down that same thread you provided it does state they were trying to buy Disney GC. Thanks for pointing that thread out!!

I am the poster that was quoted from the previous thread. I was trying to buy Disney gift cards and the movers 10% coupon did NOT work on the gift cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter