Tara picks POR!!!

rosiep

<font color=deeppink>I don't drink, I try to conve
Tara has picked POR as the place to stay for our February trip. It's the only Mod I haven't yet seen so I am doubly excited!!! :cool1::cool1:

Tara has picked POR as the place to stay for our February trip. It's the only Mod I haven't yet seen so I am doubly excited!!! :cool1::cool1:

No.
Nonono No!
Have you not heard.
It's haunted!
:eek:

Oooh! I hope we get a gay one!

(thanks for the new vocabulary word!)

Not a ghost
It's a succubus!

Wally, I think you misheard.

It's not haunted, it's a transportation issue.

You probably overheard someone say "At Port Orleans Riverside, we always get the sucky bus!"

:rotfl2:

Wally, I think you misheard.

It's not haunted, it's a transportation issue.

You probably overheard someone say "At Port Orleans Riverside, we always get the sucky bus!"

:rotfl2:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I love POR - it was the first on-site hotel that I ever stayed at back when it was Dixie Landings ... still have that mug. The grounds are beautiful and you can easily walk to the French Quarter or hop on the boat to DTD.

I <3 POR, especially when Boatwrights has the sweet potato pancakes :lovestruc

POR is my favorite moderate resort. You'll have a great time.

We love POFQ--we've stayed there once before and will again in September. The last trip we had no problems so hopefully this time will be the same.

Anyway you've got to try everything at least once, including resorts!

;)

We are plannign a trip next Sept (as you can see in my ticker). 3 options are ASMo Suite, POR, WL.

The CM when I called to get prices suggested POR for our Mod!

I am SO jealous of you....2 trips in 1 year!!!!! If ever your daughter or mom (or James) won't go with you....I WOULD:yay:. If Jenn came it would be the TRIFECTA! Think of the gay men we would scar for life!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter