TANGLED showing on 12/2 cruise??

xoxodisney

Earning My Ears
Disney's Tangles comes out on the 24th of November. Do you think they will be showing it on the 12/2 Wonder cruise? My daughter would be so excited if they do:goodvibes

I would be very surprised if they aren't showing it. I'm actually holding off on seeing it in the theaters to see it for the first time on the ship, going to be on the 7 night Eastern.

They will probably have a big PremEAR at sea that week and show it in the Walt Disney Theatre.

MJ

Tangled Prem'ears on land Wed Nov 24th. It will probably Prem'ear at sea at 12:01am on that day, and be shown on both ships through Dec/Jan, or longer. We were lucky enough to be on the Magic last year when The Princess and the Frog opened on land...we were there at 12:01am with DD in her pj's to enjoy the show. Princess Tiana was even there for pictures.

FYI, we saw Tangled last night in a "sneak preview". It was cute, better than i expected. If its on your cruise I would make the time to go see it.

We are on the 12/11 Magic, soooo excited to see Tangled. We missed the premier here, but good thing has it sold out and they turned away 200 people.

I am hoping we get to see Tron, as it comes out 12/18, so hoping for a 12:01 showing! Well DH is, but I think it looks good too.

FYI, we saw Tangled last night in a "sneak preview". It was cute, better than i expected. If its on your cruise I would make the time to go see it.

I also saw it wednesday in a sneak preview. Much better than princess and the frog - great graphics, songs and storyline. would highly recommend it!

Looking forward to seeing Tangled on our Dec 12 Disboards PODcast cruise...and I'm a 41 year olg guy...traveling with just the DW...no kids :-)cool1:by the way- first trip ever for just the two of us)....although I'm really sad that Tron premieres on the day we after we disembark :-(

Mike

We are on the Nov. 21st Wonder 3-day so we should get to see the Prem-Ear. I am so excited. I am even willing to stay up wayyy past my bedtime to see it. Last year on the same cruise, "Old dogs" prem-eared and that one wasn't worth staying up for.

Looking forward to seeing Tangled on our Dec 12 Disboards PODcast cruise...and I'm a 41 year olg guy...traveling with just the DW...no kids :-)cool1:by the way- first trip ever for just the two of us)....although I'm really sad that Tron premieres on the day we after we disembark :-(

Mike

Same here!

We are on the Wonder late January. So nice to hear that some of these new movies Tangled and Tron are likely to be showing on the ships so our kids can go see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter