Tangled/Rapunzel meet and greet ??

PatMcDuck

DIS Veteran
Hi, what is the quickest way to meet these new characters? First thing when the meet and greet opens, later in the day, during a parade or something?

Thanks in advance for the advice.

It's always busy AND you have to get there 15-30 minutes before the characters show up / line opens.

Hi, what is the quickest way to meet these new characters? First thing when the meet and greet opens, later in the day, during a parade or something?

Thanks in advance for the advice.

there was also a recent post about the tangled meet-n-greet. someone mentioned that if you go in around 4:45pm, the wait may not be as long since the close the line off at 5pm i believe...but you are guranteed to see rapunzel as long as you are in line. from what i've been seeing, the tangled line is usually open from 11am - 5pm...so it would be best to be waiting in line a bit before 11am.

btw, are those 2 shiba inus in your pic? so cute! we have a male red sesame.

Yes, both are Shibas, a red female (Jazzy) and a black and tan male (Rambo).

I want to see the new Tangled characters..... No kids this trip though/

Please don't judge me! I brake for characters!

Hey, just realized the Tag Fairy should hit me with that one. :rotfl:

just dont wait till your last day there like we did and rupunzel was not there just flynn.

We just got back and the line for Rapunzel was 90 minutes or more everytime we checked. Another mom told us if you find out when the break is and hangout about 20 minutes before Rapunzel comes back the line isn't as bad. We never had time to try it out. Good Luck!

90 minutes seems like way too much time... oh, well. I will find other things to do!

Please don't judge me! I brake for characters!

I do too (they're part of what makes Disney...well, Disney!). Haven't met the Tangled characters yet, but when I saw the fairies back in 2009 mid-summer, I hopped in line right when the parade was at the top of Main Street and the wait was maybe 20 mins because all of the little kids and families were busy watching the parade. So, I suggest hitting it up during the parade in the afternoon.

Keep in mind they may have the wait posted as 90 minutes but when we got in line our wait was only 45. The character handler will be able to give you an accurate wait time and you can judge yourself by the way the line looks. I liked it tho, they didn't rush us thru at all, the girls each had a few minutes to chat with Rapunzel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter