Tangled Play and Greet question

cricket00

Earning My Ears
...for those of you who have experienced it and/or seen the lines! :laughing:

we have 2 days at MK:
one morning RD is at 8 a.m.
next morning EMH at 8 a.m.

questions:
1. do you think it matters which day we choose? would EMH be better due to fewer people? (i assumed so, until i realized that it's currently listed at a higher attendance rate: a 9 vs. 5.8 on TP.)

2. do we need to get in line right away (and potentially wait an hour and 15 minutes?) or could we get in line closer to 8:30-ish?

Honestly my plan is to try first thing my first day in MK...that way in case we can't make it happen, we have another day to try. I don't want to put it off until later in case of who-knows-what. This is dd's #1 thing to do.

So maybe just try your first chance to get it knocked out and not have to worry about it after that!

Hmmm, since you would have an advantage over getting in line before they let in the masses, I would say your EMH day. You will want to get in line quickly. They say that they let in about 70 people at a time. I would want to be some of the first people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter