Tangled Characters at Park?

Spaceace5150

Mouseketeer
Has anyone seen any of the characters from the movie Tangled at any of the Parks? I have a daughter who loves the movie!

Rapunzel can be seen at the Fairytale Garden (just off the right path by the castle, across from Cosmic Ray's)...that area used to be where Storytime with Belle was held. Rapunzel appears there daily and does an activity with the kids where they color the flower shown so prominently in the movie. There are showtimes for this. Flynn used to appear with her but they, for some reason, nixed him from the meet & greet.

Oh no!! I have a two year old who has the hots for Flynn Rider, or Eugene as she calls him. I kid you not, 50 times per day she talks about how she is going to Mickey Mouses house to see Eugene, how she is going to share her sippy cup with him...really, 50 times per day! I've never seen anything like it. I've made no promises that we would see him, but hopefully we can find a way to make it work out. Thanks for the information!

Yes, it iis true...it happend back in July....Here is an article excerpt from that time period....

"The Magic Kingdom's Tangled play-and-greet is now without a familiar face. Flynn Rider, the hero from "Tangled," had his last day of meeting and greet fans alongside Rapunzel this past weekend. Rest assured, Rapunzel will still greet guests daily in the Fairytale Garden near Cinderella's Castle. In response to the popularity of the show, the play-and-greet is set to run continously throughout the day to allow more guests to meet Rapunzel. The play-and-greet also features the assistance of Rapunzel's attendants who interact with guests."

The article goes on to say ..."Fans of Flynn Rider should take heart: it is said that you can still catch a glance of the hero at events such as Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party."

I was just there this week and the sign indicated that Sleeping Beauty would be in that area. I didn't go past again when there was a "show," so I don't know if that sign was just in the wrong place. I hope not! I was sad to hear that Rapunzel's tower was torn down at Disneyland and would hate to hear that she's not at Disney World, either.

Tangled is one of my top five favorites Disney films. I could watch that every week. Great music, great story, incredible animation.

A friend was just at the WDW Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party on the 27th and Flynn AND Rapunzel were in the princess meet and greet in Town Square Theater...That may have been just for the Halloween party but it may be true of the Christmas party as well if that is the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter