Tangerine Cafe thoughts?

Sydnoahmom

Mouseketeer
Looking branch out and try some new counter service on our next trip. How is the food here?

I think Tangierine is better than many WDW table services. I love the chicken schwarma platter. Great variety.

Delicious!! We always stop in to grab a meal or two to share as we snack around the world. We have a lot of good Greek/Mediterranean restaurants near us, but my kids always say its not as good as Morocco :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

:thumbsup2 I tried it for the first time this year and the lamb shwarma platter is now on my list of must-haves.

It's grrrrrrrrrrrreat!. Sorry, it popped into my head and I couldn't resist.:rotfl2: True, though.

I love it! One of the places that saves me when I've over sugared and need some veg. The falafel platter and the vegetable platter are marvelous and easily shared. The kebab and schwarma platters are good as well.

One of the best! We usually end up here twice per trip!

Really good food, we love eating here. The service though, not so much.

At least its counter service and you can get it and go. There is usually plenty of seating too which is nice.

Thanks for the great input! We will definately add this to our list. Personally cannot stand the CS at the American Pavillion so this will be a nice change.

Wow, I hate to be the lone voice of dissent but I thought the Tangierine Cafe was awful. I had one of the shawarma platters and everything on the plate was just dry; so not good eats. Between the bad food and the filthy dining area it's not an experience I intend to repeat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter