Tampa to Orlando?

Nickles

Disney Virgin
I can't find any decent fares from Buffalo to Orlando for my 3 person family (the cheapest I've found is $1050 for the 3 of us). I have managed to book a fare from Buffalo to Tampa for $475 (a HUGE difference). We were thinking of renting a car to drive to Orlando from Tampa.

Are there any alternative ways of getting to Orlando? Is there a car service or something that we can hire to drive us there? As I understand it, Tampa is only 1.5 hours away.

Has anyone gone this route before and can shed any light?

Thanks!

I am flying out of Tampa cause of the fairs and I have to rent a car, I have no idea.

It's probably cheaper to rent a car. Consider 2 one way rentals if you don't want or need a car during your stay.

Alamo and National have rental locations onsite and will shuttle you to and from the locations.

Rent a car at Tampa Intnl. The drive is an easy one...pretty straight shot. If you rent through Alamo you can return the car to the Dolphin after dropping everyone at the resort. A lot of the car rental companies have counters in different hotels in the DTD area.
Then reverse it going back to Tampa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter