Tammy & Randy's Wishes VR:7/14/10~WP/Napa/France-PROF PICS!!!!!

I really like your ideas so far. I especially like using a canvas bag as the welcome bag. I am planning our VR for June 2009 and you are making me feel like I'm a slacker!LOL:rotfl: I need to get going on my plans! Anyway I also wanted to remind you that the Grand 1 allows up to 13 people. I have thought of that for a rehearsal party idea(I will be having a Wishes VR)but I will have about 17 people. Can't wait to hear/see more!!

Thanks. When I went to add the stars I thought it might be too much but after a little adjusting I thought they looked ok. My DDs liked them too. Thanks again :goodvibes

Hey thanks. I thought it came out pretty good. wasn't sure how the handle would look because on only had crafts sticks and ended up gluing two together to make it long enough ( about 10 inches)and the covered the part where they were glued with the ribbon and the crystals. They seem strong enough too, so they don't just bend. My craft drawer is filling up.....:rotfl:

Thank you both so much for your comments I appreciate it.... I was pleased with they way they turned out. I have a thank a previous dis bride for the template-thanks princessdisneybelle16!

CUTE! I especially love the inside. Kind of hard to make out the watermark on the vellum but I can imagine it in my mind and it looks great!

Thank you again and boy are you quick... you are a great cheerleader!:cheer2: ;) I see you have a prince charming joining your thread.... welcome to you both.:goodvibes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter