• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tambu's or Territory Lounge?

Daisy21015

Mouseketeer
Looking for appetizers and a drink for after Wishes. Focus is more on the appetizer selction / atmosphere than the drinks. Which would you choose? Thoughts on either?

Thanks!

Hands down Territory Lounge. It is not as crowded there and they have actual tables and chairs. At Tambu you have to deal with all of the guest waiting for Ohana.

If it were drinks as well, then I would say Tambu -but for drinks only I would agree with Territory. It's comfortable and rarely crowded - although I believe they took away the Moosehead. Big mistake.

Of the two, Territory Lounge is going to give you better food, a less hectic atmosphere, and, undoubtably, a smaller crowd. Pretty much everything except getting a drink served in a pineapple.

Even the bartenders at the Tambu Lounge say it's a struggle to make the place feel like a lounge and not like an overrun waiting area for 'Ohana. Territory Lounge has an objectively superior atmosphere.

Sweet Melissa said:
Even the bartenders at the Tambu Lounge say it's a struggle to make the place feel like a lounge and not like an overrun waiting area for 'Ohana. Territory Lounge has an objectively superior atmosphere.

True. Part of that problem is the fact that there isn't much "lounge" area. It usually flows out to the lobby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter