Tambu Lounge

DisneyWisher

DIS Veteran
We are celebrating my daughter graduating training for her first full time job. She's a month shy of 22 and has always wanted to go have cocktails at Tambu Lounge. We've had drinks (us cocktails, her virgin strawberry daiquiri before an Ohana Adr (with menu changes we no longer care to eat there) the lounge offers her faves, wings and dessert but she really wants to try the Lapu Lapu. We are planning on getting there before the craziness starts at Ohana. We going to have some appys and cocktail or two before heading to MK. Our FPs start at 7. Anyone ever do this?

I haven't done it myself, but have heard of plenty of others who have. I'd say as long as you go early as planned you should be good. She may enjoy trader sam's too, but again go early

I haven't done it myself, but have heard of plenty of others who have. I'd say as long as you go early as planned you should be good. She may enjoy trader sam's too, but again go early
I was reading about Trader Sams. They were suggesting getting there an hour prior to opening. I watched a video on youtube about the atmosphere...its definitely something will try.

I was reading about Trader Sams. They were suggesting getting there an hour prior to opening. I watched a video on youtube about the atmosphere...its definitely something will try.
Waiting an hour for a drink?

Not even at McSorley's in NYC or Pat O'Briens in New Orleans have I waited an hour for a drink.

Waiting an hour for a drink?

Not even at McSorley's in NYC or Pat O'Briens in New Orleans have I waited an hour for a drink.

From what I read is it holds 55 people, if you aren't one of them, you have to wait for someone to leave before entering. It said they'll give you a pager and tell you to couple back in a couple hours. We'll definitely wait til our Sept trip. Hopefully less crowds and the newness will have died down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter