Tambu Lounge

cortegro

Mouseketeer
What kind of food offerings do they have at the Polynesian Tambu Lounge? I think we will have a little Drink around the Monorail resorts and end up a little hungry at the Tambu. I am sure we could stumble our way to Captain Cooks, but it is fun to people watch in front of 'Ohana. (or are they watching me?...hmmmm.....)

I remember sticky wings and crab cakes. After that it was all alcohol. ;)

The wings would be great! I have never had the crab cakes at Kona, although I seem to remember seeing them on the menu. I hope they have 1 or 2 other 'bar-type' things as well .

The wings would be great! I have never had the crab cakes at Kona, although I seem to remember seeing them on the menu. I hope they have 1 or 2 other 'bar-type' things as well .

If you sit at the Sushi Bar (I believe they open at 5:30pm), you can order anything off the Kona Cafe menu AND get drinks from the Tambu Lounge. I ordered the Lapu Lapu without the pineapple cup. It was cheaper and still just as tasty. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter