• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tamagotchi Posts Thread

dancehottie290

Love Disney Cruise Line (magic) It was all started
Ok yall whoever has a tamagotshi can post here and we can talk about tamagotshi's!!!

my tamagotchi had a plane ticket. i used it on him and got the code i wrote it down. two days later it died :( i have too of them but as i was going to give it to my other I i couldn't find the paper!! :guilty: :rotfl:

shellybellypolo said:
my tamagotchi had a plane ticket. i used it on him and got the code i wrote it down. two days later it died :( i have too of them but as i was going to give it to my other I i couldn't find the paper!! :guilty: :rotfl:

Awww... sorry he (she?) died.

My V3's all have orignal names...
Like: Corn, Pasta, Cheez, Chip, Dip, and Grape lol

My V1 has 56 generations on it lol

wow my tamagotshi in the 1st generation and she is 4 years old and is a teenager. That's surprising about the death. That would make me scream 'cause i would be so mad!!

LOL well my tamagotchi is on his/her second generation. his name is original, too. bean

Not sure what happened to him... I still haven't gotten him a new battery. :lmao: What happens to them when they run out of battery? He's only a Baby, (I STILL don't know how to make him grow up! :lmao: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter