Tall Pooh like Women... Clothing Recommendations Needed!!!!!

Gracefulskinny

DIS Veteran
So summer is on its way and I would really like to wear skirts and dresses more. However I've been having the usual thigh chaffing and chasing after a toddler doesn't make it easier either.

Can anyone recommend some good bike shorts to go under skirts? I've looked on Amazon and what I've seen seems to either run small or they really don't fit like true bike shorts.

So summer is on its way and I would really like to wear skirts and dresses more. However I've been having the usual thigh chaffing and chasing after a toddler doesn't make it easier either.

Can anyone recommend some good bike shorts to go under skirts? I've looked on Amazon and what I've seen seems to either run small or they really don't fit like true bike shorts.

www.junonia.com would be my 1st suggestion!

Have you ever tried chaffing cream?
They sell it a Sports Authority. The container looks like a deodorant shape bottle.
It works great.

I have recently found that deoderant helps some. But with a toddler running around I was just thinking that something like bike shorts would help keep me from flashing someone on accident.

Have you ever tried chaffing cream?
They sell it a Sports Authority. The container looks like a deodorant shape bottle.
It works great.

Monistat makes an anti-chaff cream that can be found with the feminine products / lubricants at most grocery stores. It works great too!

I have noticed that after the first few times I wore skirts, the chaffing stopped. When I started working I began to where them often, and ditched the pantyhose after the first week. For a few days it hurt, but now it is not an issue anymore. Good luck.

Spanks makes an option that goes down to midthigh. I get the cool compression shorts for summer - they provide tummy / bottom control as well as address any thigh problems.
I'm pretty sure they sell plus size spanks at Lane Bryant, but I think Target has an XXL version as well (Assets).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter