Talking Mickey Strategy

coolmark18

Mouseketeer
[NSFM]

Hey guys,

I've met Mickey Mouse (taking included) a couple times before.

However, it's my friends first time I'm wondering if there's anything things I can say that will spark a good 'conversation'.
I'm fully aware he's got canned responces but I'm looking for a any insight into a 'starting line' so to get him into more interaction or a story etc....

Thanks,
Mark

[NSFM]

Hey guys,

I've met Mickey Mouse (taking included) a couple times before.

However, it's my friends first time I'm wondering if there's anything things I can say that will spark a good 'conversation'.
I'm fully aware he's got canned responces but I'm looking for a any insight into a 'starting line' so to get him into more interaction or a story etc....

Thanks,
Mark
Mickey has a magic trick interaction if you or your friend mentions magic tricks. He also has a pirate interaction as well as a flying Peter Pan conversation. If you mention your friend likes the ‘hot dog’ dance, Mickey will get involved with dancing with him.

I’m not sure if Mickey still does the ‘tea cups’ as that was a little hazardous for Mickey... spinning was not the best for him. Whatever you decide, speak up and share the info so that it’s picked up by the microphones in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter