Talk to me about Via Napoli and the DDP...

crzy4mk

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for
I've heard various things about using the DDP on a meal at Via Napoli. Can you share your experiences with this? Like what you ordered, sharing a pizza, etc. Thanks!

I've heard various things about using the DDP on a meal at Via Napoli. Can you share your experiences with this? Like what you ordered, sharing a pizza, etc. Thanks!

Basically, you have to get an individual pizza for everyone if you're on the DDP. That's the real zinger for most people.

Or an individual entree. You don't have to eat pizza, but you cannot order a large pizza and use multiple credits.

Dh & I used DP credits for our meals (chicken parm & individual pizza) & paid OOP for a large pizza for our 3 boys. We did this to stretch our credits & fit in a few extra TS meals. 2 of our boys are Disney adults so we saved 2 adult TS credits & 1 child's credit which we used at 50's Prime Time. Plenty of food at both meals...worked great for us.

As the PPs indicated, VN is one of the venues that does not allow "sharing" when using dining plan credits. Basically, it means you cannot use one credit to feed two or more people. You can mix DDP and OOP payment methods, but the DDP entree cannot be shared by two people (you can share when paying OOP). They also do not allow combining of credits to order larger sized pizzas.

(Just note, but when we say they do not allow sharing, we mean it only in terms of the number of dishes ordered. Once you've ordered, they do not mind if you sample each others dishes when they arrive at the table.)

Are there any other restrictions at VN?
Like which individual pizza's you can order? or anything else special with this restaurant?
We are looking to go for the first time this summer, there will be 4 of us, 3 adults and 1 child, all on the deluxe ddp

Like which individual pizza's you can order?
You can order any of the individual sized pizzas on the menu. If you order the build your own, the basic pizza is included in the dining plans, but any additional toppings will have to be paid OOP.

Like which individual pizza's you can order? or anything else special with this restaurant?
We are looking to go for the first time this summer, there will be 4 of us, 3 adults and 1 child, all on the deluxe ddp

Only other restriction is that their specialty Italian sodas aren't included as your non-alcholic beverage.

So we could go there and order a large pizza to share and just pay OOP?

I've read such good reviews - thinking of going there one night instead of QS,but not sure about using dining plan credit (since another night we'll potentially be using 2 credits at another meal).

I've read such good reviews - thinking of going there one night instead of QS,but not sure about using dining plan credit (since another night we'll potentially be using 2 credits at another meal).
If you are paying OOP you can share.

You can do whatever you want when paying OOP. Just let your server know you are paying for the meal and not using dining plan credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter