• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Talk to me about Tokyo Dining

Tarheel girl 1975

Supposed Former Fastpass Hoarder
DH and I are taking an adults only trip to the world in Sept. I've already made our ADR's, but I'm not totally satisfied. This restaurant looks interesting and it would be fun to do something different. I like sushi, but DH is a meat lover and he will not eat vegetables. Would they have something he would like? What is your opinion of Tokyo Dining? We would probably cancel an ADR at Cape May if we made the switch.

Teppan Edo is your typical Japanese steak house. We love it, there's plenty of meat, but there's also plenty of veggies. We happen to not be big veggie eaters either, but we do eat them here. We just like the "fun" of the place. I can only give my opinion of this one place. We eat there at least twice a year! As far as Toyko Dining on the other side, we've never eaten there, but I'd imagine the food is very similiar.

Not much help here...

We go strictly for the tempura and sushi...

I would venture a guess though that Teppan Edo would satisfy you both..

Good luck!!:thumbsup2

We ate there last February and had the tempura chicken and shrimp. I loved it. It is lightly battered and then deep fried.

We also thought that the service here was phenomenal. Arguably the best service we've ever had at a WDW restaurant.

If you don't go to Japanese restaurants locally, I don't think this place is for you. He could probably get beef teriyaki, but that would probably come with veggies and rice.

I think the "safe" choice would be Cape May if he's that picky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter