Talk to me about San Angel Inn in Epcot.

Angel Britt

DWfirsttimer2016
This is our first trip to DW! We are so excited. I currently have an ADR for Coral Reef but I'm considering switching it for San Angel Inn only because we are already going to have seafood at The Boathouse in DS, we ❤️ Mexican food and the atmosphere looks like fun for my 3 girls-what are your experiences with San Angel Inn.

My DD didn't care for the kid's menu very much. But we adults really like the food, except the water, DO NOT DRINK THE WATER! Seriously, it takes like they got it from the backyard hose. I usually order water in every restaurant I eat at. I like water. This is the only restaurant in Disney where the water is so nasty. So food - yum- water - not yum.

San Angel Inn is also our Favorite Restaurant. We've never had a bad meal, we've eaten there 3 different Trips and my Family request it every trip.
What I like about their menu is that it is more Mexican than Tex-Mex. Cleaner Entree's, with more grilled items, not smothered like Tex-Mex. So if you love American Mexican Food, it is not the same.
The Atmosphere is Romantic and Fun, love the Volcano (it erupts every so often) and Love to sit next to the River.
We've never had bad service here.

Tostadas de Tinga. Seriously. Make sure you get these. Next time we go, I'm getting two orders. Now, how can I squeeze one more ADR into our next trip........

I really enjoy San Angel. Def not Tex-Mex but good. I've enjoyed the Steak Asada and the cheesecake dessert. The theming is incredible but the tables are incredibly close together. Maybe watch a recent youtube vid to get an idea of the place? ps sounds weird but the washrooms here (the ladies room at least) are some of the cleanest and highly decorated in Epcot. So if you need to use the facilities, you could definitely do worse.

We love San Angel Inn and it's our first meal every time we visit WDW! The food, the ambiance, the drinks are all great. Definitely a must do.

I think you'll be pleased with your meal there :)

I know it has it's detractors but I love dining there! I had the Tostadas upon seeing so many people that they had to be ordered and they were great. Most of my family had the Pollo a las Rajas, which you can get with a plain rice version if I remember correctly. They aren't big Mexican spicy food fans but gave into my desire to finally eat here :)

As someone else noted the drinks are delicious.

The setting is fantastic, it's beautiful in the Mexican Pavilion. One of my favorite countries :) It is darker, and the tables are closer than most other places, but once we were seated we didn't notice the other diners, they weren't intrusively close or anything like that.

Enjoy!

We love San Angel Inn and our kids have always loved it, too! The setting is amazing, it's Disney theming at its best. Your kids will also want to go on the ride and it's really cute, usually with no wait. There's also a kidcot station near the entrance. So, lots to keep kids entertained.

Had lunch there 2 weeks ago & really enjoyed it. I will echo the recommendation for the tostadas de tinga. Overall thought the food and atmosphere were great. The only negative, as samsteele said above, is that the tables are INCREDIBLY close together. I'd even say uncomfortably close together. In certain sections, you could easily eat off the plates of parties on either side of you and for sure they can hear every word of your conversation. We tried to block the parties on either side of us out and not let it bother us but it was a little awkward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter