• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Talk me off the edge...

BLTLDZ

Loving our DVC :)
So here's the deal...a friend of mine works for Jetblue. I babysit her son a lot, since she works odd hours...anyhow, as a thank you, she wants to give me & DH her buddy passes to use at our leisure, I just need to give her dates....now , we have AP's, and we are DVC and there is some room availabilty, but it would be a quick thursday night -sunday in august. So three nights....you think it is worth it? Or would you save the buddy passes for another time? We are already going in december, and have our flights booked.

I think it's a personal preference but if it were me I would find a way to do 4 days during F&W

I think it's a personal preference but if it were me I would find a way to do 4 days during F&W

You know what? That is exactly what I am going to do! Thank you :goodvibes

Our wedding anniversary falls around there too!

Just make sure you know how to play the stand-by passenger game. Getting out of Orlando on stand-by passes can be tricky (but not impossible) certain times of the year :)

Just make sure you know how to play the stand-by passenger game. Getting out of Orlando on stand-by passes can be tricky (but not impossible) certain times of the year

Amen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter