• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Talk me into, or out of, Memory Maker

We also got all the entry pictures from a character dinning for free.
How did you get them for free? I thought you had to pay for those as well (unless included with MM of course).

How do shares usually work? Is it hard to go through a million photos to figure out which ones are yours? Do your travel dates have to match up with theirs?

I'm also always in charge of taking pictures when we are out on adventures as a family. If not for the MM, you'd never know I was on the trip! I think it is totally worth the money. Also, commit to putting together a photo book with the pics within a few weeks of returning home. It is really easy to do one online through Costco or MyPublisher. If you wait too long, you'll never get around to it and they'll sit on your computer.

I love memory maker! Because like everyone else I am the picture taker so I was never in any pictures! This way I'm in a ton! Not that I love having my pictures made but a sweet momentum for my children! And me! Plus the ride pictures are funny! My daughter made it a point to raise her hands this year! And she's proud! I only take my camera to makeovers ( BBB has a photographer there but this time pirate league and harmony barber shop did not ) and character dining. Other than that I used the memory maker. Now i will say I have to make a conscious effort to get our pic made when we pass a photographer or otherwise u are in such a hurry and don't have pic to show for the money spent. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter