Talk about good kharma

Kevin355

Future Disney Employee
My co-worker and his wife treated their oldest son and DIL, plus the 3 grandkids to a week at the Polynesian. The wife told the desk that it was the first visit to Disney for her grandkids and got upgraded to Ambassador VP Suite - Club Level at no extra cost.

Anyone ever receive that type of upgrade at no cost before?

that is awesome they are so lucky. I have heard it happening before but never to us.

That's awesome!!

While we have always had outstanding service at WDW, we've never been offered an upgrade of any kind.

I just invited them to go to WDW with us in September. Maybe lightning can strike twice.

Who are they, I'll invite them too !!!!
Lol, we have been upgraded twice, but not like that. That's awesome :)

I've gotten some nice upgrades, did get upgraded to BC CL once! On a 2 day split stay got upgraded from Sugarloaf to RPC at GF. And have gotten room view upgrades sometimes at various resorts. It's always a fun surprise!

A few years ago, we were upgraded from Poly CL to the Tonga building. I think we got the suite below the presidential, and it was lavish- two bedrooms and three full bathrooms!! We changed our park days so that we could spend as much time as possible in that room- we had a split stay and were leaving in two days! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter