Talent Show???

Katdb

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

I was wondering if Disney still does the talent show on the 7 day cruises? I know they've done them in the past, but I haven't seen mutch mention of them lately.

Thanks
Katdb

I know in August Fidelio and Anton (Dueling Pianos) hosted the Talent Show - combined family and adult. It was wonderful. The children really did a great job entertaining us!

I thought that they should have received something (a little certificate or one of those trading cards) for participating but they didn't.

I don't recall one on the October cruise, but by then Dueling Pianos was just a memory - so maybe there isn't anyone to host it.

Anyone care to share?

Rae

Hurrah!

Glad to see that didn't get eliminated with all the changes! So nice to see our youth showcasing their talents!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter