Taking your camper to other events

We live nearby, about a 15 minute drive to Jetty Park, and have started going every couple of weekends. It's a GREAT campground, very relaxing. With a recent change in management (Sept. 1st, I believe) things have been a little out-of-sorts there but I'm hoping it gets cleaned up and smooth running again very soon. The only complaint we have is the last 2 times we've been on sites where the water hook-up was on the opposite side of where it should be and the sewer hook-up a bit too far from where it should be. So we know now to have another length of water hose and sewer hose. We have never needed extras before, anywhere. But overall, it's a nice CG and it's on the ocean! Can't beat that!

Will have to remember about the extra hose lengths, thanks for the info! Can't wait to go!

Yeah, I heard a little bit about Jetty Park. Thats by the space shuttle right? I am thinking about going for a few days before our New Years Fort Winderness trip. (I could only get Dec 31-Jan 8th reservations at fort Wilderness.) Not sure though....what have you heard? We did go to Stone Mountain GA this summer in the motorhome. It was our first trip out of state (since we only have been to disney.) We LOVED it! It was inexpensive (except for the gas) and there was plenty to to right at Stone Mountain. We also went to Key West this summer too in our motorhome. We stayed at Boyds campground. That was a blast too! We brought the boat and were about 10 feet away from it (in the water.) We fished all day and hit the bars at night! The only time I stay in hotels is during hurricanes....I stay in Disney hotels (they never lose power) and keep my motorhome in the parking lot. When the storms pass we stay in Fort Wilderness since our home usually takes weeks to regain power. I never leave home without it!

We bought the motor home after my son started competing in olympic taekwondo. Tournaments are all over the country, and I just got tired of airports and hotels. I will drive our 31 foot c class anywhere, I have driven through downtown Buffalo and then traveled to Orlando the following weekend. So far only one ooops, when a light pole would not get out of my way when I was backing up in Tenn. There are always campgrounds or flying Js nearby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter