• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Taking the Metro to Staples Center

StyledSugar

Love The Mouse
We will be finishing our February trip up with a few days in Hollywood. While there we will be attending a hockey game at Staples Center. I had emailed the hotel (Loews Hollywood Hotel) regarding some transportation suggestions so we could figure out some costs and they suggested taking the Metro to the Staples Center. Yes, it is quite cheap compared to a cab but I'm curious if anyone else here has done this. We will have our kids with us (16 & 12) and I'm wondering how safe it will be. The game is at 7:30pm and we plan on going a little earlier to check out the stuff around the arena, so I'm not overly concerned about the daytime but since we will get out of the game late, how safe is the train at night heading back to Hollywood?

The Hollywood/Highland station is busy in general because the area is a center for nightlife and the area can be busy well into the late night hours. In addition the Loews is right next to the station so you won't have any problems.

This Youtube shows how busy the area is at night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39dDkPD4zNU

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter