taking pictures during dolphin swim?

mouseclick1

DIS Veteran
I know you are not allowed to bring a camera in the water for the dolphin swim. We are a family of 4, and we are all participating in the swim. Does this mean that the only pictures we will be able to have of our experience are the ones we purchase? How many pictures do they take of each person with the dolphins? Is it possible to have a camera sitting outside of the water and have one of us get out to take pictures of the boys? Or once you are in, you are in until it's over? It's not that I don't want to purchase any pictures, I just want to have a lot of pictures of my kids with the dolphins. I was hoping to be able to purchase a few but be able to take some in our camera as well. Thanks!

When we did our dolphin swim, we were in the water for the whole time. The people who wanted pictures had people not doing the swim on the outside taking the pictures. There were a lot of employees around who may be willing to take pictures for you, but you can't count on that. There were at least three different pictures of each of us taken...some turned out, some didn't, we purchased all they had taken. The dolphin swim is wonderful, you are going to love it!

You can have a friend or family member take pictures from the shore. Just make sure they have a real good telephoto lens!

Make sure you buy the video, they tape your whole experience...it was great to watch the night we got home and it includes a whole tour of the park

the video was 29.99 and the 8x10 photos are 15.95 each . We spent about $200, and bought most of our pictures, these were definitely once in a lifetime photos and I thought it was well worth the money. Silly justification but I figured the underwater cameras are about $15.00, there was no one to take dolphin photos for us and even if there was would they come out okay, developing those photos into 8x10 wouild cost me about $40-50 dollars and now I have a stack of professional photos. You can buy as many or as few as you choose. They also sell smaller versions, key chain etc., don't remember those prices, but the quality of these photos is amazing they used all digital cameras.
If you have any more questions feel free to e-mail me at arich555@aol.com.

Glad you made that decision we just watched our video last night and we were smiling from ear to ear,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter