Taking Little Miss to Meet the Mouse! ~ A May 2015 PTR ~ Trip Report Link Posted!!

Love the plans!! I love the afternoon break idea too...even when my kids don't need it...I usually do lol.
That afternoon break is just as much for DH and I as it is for Little Miss. We tried doing without on our adult trip because we thought we wouldn't need it but found that its just not worth it to push ourselves that way.

I am so jealous you will get to try all the different foods at Epcot!! Can't wait to see what you pick!
I'm pretty excited about it myself! popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

...we will mosey around the Flower and Garden booths snacking our way through dinner...

This sounds like an amazing idea!!!

Your whole day is very well thought out. :thumbsup2 And hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised by low crowds so you can squeeze in Dumbo and a few other things as well!

This sounds like an amazing idea!!!
I actually had to sell DH on the idea at first. I won by pointing out that we can always pick a country and do quick service if we feel we need more then snacking.

Your whole day is very well thought out. :thumbsup2 And hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised by low crowds so you can squeeze in Dumbo and a few other things as well!
I'll be a smidge surprised if we end up with more time to do stuff than that. I know the logic is sound and the timing is good but it just seems like so much to accomplish in a few hours. But it nice to breeze through the attractions.

Finalized Plans- 5/8-Park Day 2

20150414_153928_zpsze6hpiwh.jpg

Little Miss Breakfast outfit – The bows with this dress might change to white I
haven't decided.

20150416_155236_zpsguhswpxv.jpg

Little Miss Main Outfit- Yes this one is new. I blame @Dugette for this one.:rotfl: I was all set and then she had to go and tell me about the star wars shirts at Old Navy on the day I had plans to be in Old Navy anyways. :rotfl: And OF
COURSE that meant another set of bows! :rotfl2:{ What was that about being done with making her more bows?:rolleyes1} Needless to say, Daddy is quite thrilled with this outfit.

20150414_170442_zpsa5eqkeis.jpg

My Outfit

This morning it should be fairly easy to get Little Miss up and going. We have our 8:05 am adr at Hollywood and Vine and will be having breakfast with Doc. I am undecided how long I will have Little Miss run around in her Doc Mcstuffin’s dress after our meal. I worry that it may get too hot for her rather quickly. So after Breakfast we will change her into her Star Wars outfit. If we are cutting it close to rope drop and can get on TSM through standby we will do that first and then change her, if we can’t go standby we will just roll on from there in the schedule.As far as the plans for the day go, there are no current changes. When scheduling this day DH was able to get the exact times we were hoping for. So the only possible change would be if Little Miss ends up reaching the 40” mark. {Doubtful but Little Miss is doing everything she can to make it happen. I think she's going to need some pixie dustpixiedust: to make it happen though.} She would then ride with Daddy on Star tours and assuming we missed our window for Disney Junior we would visit the animation building while DH uses our TOT fps. And with the recent release of a menu change at Studio catering co. I am reconsidering our plans where we end up eating lunch.

Here are our plans for the morning:

1. Ride Toy Story Mania: 9:05am-9:20am

2. Daddy Ride Tower of Terror/ Mommy and Little Miss Meet Buzz and Woody: 9:25am-9:50am

3. Potty Break: 9:50am– 10am

4. See Voyage of the Little Mermaid: 10:20am – 10:40am (10:25am show)

5. Ride Toy Story Mania w/ FP+: 10:45am – 11:05am

6. Daddy Ride Star Tours w/ FP+ /

Mommy and Little Miss see Show w/ FP+: 11:15am – 12pm

7. Daddy Ride Tower of Terror w/ FP+ 2x/ Mommy and Little Miss See MuppetVison: 12:05pm – 12:40pm

9. Have lunch: Studios Catering Co., Backlot Express, and ABC Commissary are nearby.

10. See Lights Motors Action: 1:10pm – 2pm (1:20 show)

11. Leave for Afternoon Break

12.Stop at Concierge schedule 4th FP+
for MK

20150414_154133_zps17p3rnyh.jpg

Little Miss Back up Outfit

Like the day before we plan on taking a nice chunk of time at our resort. Our goal is to be at MK by around 6pm. Our plans will be loose but will probably take into account Little Miss’s new love of The Tiki Room song and It's a Small World. We will also shoot for a ride on Dumbo since we had to cut it out the day before. Other than that we will ride as many lower wait rides as we can and will grab some dinner from a qs in the park and will find a nice spot either in new fantasyland or at the train station to watch the fireworks from. At some point in the evening I will end up with my first ever Dismeet with @cajunfan though the when and where are still a little loose in the planning.

LOVE the DOC outfit! I would stick with pink bows...they go well with the backup outfit...unless of course you just feel the need to make more bows...LOL...I know things like this get to be so much fun it is hard to stop!

I love her outfits! They are all amazing, I'm need to revisit our outfits now, I need to step up my game!
The bows also seem to match perfectly!

The bows and everything match perfectly maybe I've been dressing wrong for Disney all these years :P

LOVE the DOC outfit! I would stick with pink bows...they go well with the backup outfit...unless of course you just feel the need to make more bows...LOL...I know things like this get to be so much fun it is hard to stop!
I already have the white that someone else made. She'll have worn them the day before with the Ariel Shirt. We'll see what I feel like doing day of.

I love her outfits! They are all amazing, I'm need to revisit our outfits now, I need to step up my game!
The bows also seem to match perfectly!

The bows and everything match perfectly maybe I've been dressing wrong for Disney all these years :P

I'm not going to lie. I'm having big fun planning these outfits. I even have a spreadsheet for the outfits so that its easier for DH to help me get things ready in the morning. :rotfl:

I love her outfits too!! So well coordinated! And what an amazing plan!! I find it so awesome that you have such a detailed plan including potty breaks lol. It's a good idea...don't get me wrong...but...do you keep the plan on paper or on your phone? I wrote mine down because DD complains when I'm on my phone too much on vacation (well at home too lol) so...it was really hard to balance that at Disney since you need to be on to some extent for the MDE....

Looks like a fun day! I'm sure she'll have a blast at H&V. I hope you're able to get out of there in time for a ride on TSMM before the line backs up.

I'm interested to see what Little Miss thinks of LMA. DS loved it, but DD could have cared less. Well, aside from seeing Lightning.

I love the outfits and your detailed plans! Great job on the bows!! I would have no idea how to do one!

I love her outfits too!! So well coordinated! And what an amazing plan!!
Thank you. I've been having big fun with them for sure! I'm glad that the plan doesn't seem too involved.

I find it so awesome that you have such a detailed plan including potty breaks lol.
With a potty training 2 year old this is necessary. Also you may notice that most potty breaks are also scheduled as snack breaks as well.

It's a good idea...don't get me wrong...but...do you keep the plan on paper or on your phone? I wrote mine down because DD complains when I'm on my phone too much on vacation (well at home too lol) so...it was really hard to balance that at Disney since you need to be on to some extent for the MDE....
A bit of both. DH has a pebble which is a smart watch linked to his phone. We've set up checklists in evernote and alerts on the calendar for the important stuff. I also have hand held notes for quick reference. We try to avoid too much time on the phone and have put in effort to make everything quick glance and move on.

Looks like a fun day! I'm sure she'll have a blast at H&V.
I'm sure she will as well. I can't wait to see how she reacts to Doc.

I hope you're able to get out of there in time for a ride on TSMM before the line backs up.
It will be great if we do but if not I won't be devastated. I am realistic that the chances are slim and I am not willing to rush through our breakfast to make it happen.

I'm interested to see what Little Miss thinks of LMA. DS loved it, but DD could have cared less. Well, aside from seeing Lightning.
I am too. She seems to get excited about car stuff and Loves riding in Daddy's car so we'll see. This is more for DH than Little MIss though. We never got to see this last trip so it will be new to us all.

Caught up!
No. You can never have too many Disney shirts. :)
Those bows look great.
The shirts look great.
The bands look so cute.
Basically you have done a lot of awesome things since the last time I was on!!

I think I'm just going to have you come and arrange my outfits for every day because you do such a great job of it. :)

Too cute and I love the Star Wars shirt.

Awesome plans...and :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: for a DIS meet.

Caught up!
:cheer2: Yay!
No. You can never have too many Disney shirts. :)
I think I have decided that. Seeing as DD now has around 20!!!:earseek: But the outfits are just all so cute!!

Those bows look great.
The shirts look great.
The bands look so cute.
Basically you have done a lot of awesome things since the last time I was on!!
Thank you! I always half joke that I would have been wasted on a boy.:rotfl:I have fun with it for sure.

I think I'm just going to have you come and arrange my outfits for every day because you do such a great job of it. :)
I think I need to do a post on the secret behind these looks. (Hint it involves a 2 page spread sheet just for clothes! :rotfl:)

Too cute and I love the Star Wars shirt.
I think that the Star Wars is a top favorite for sure.

Awesome plans...and :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: for a DIS meet.
It should be my first ever Unless I bump into someone randomly along the way.

The outfits continue to be so awesome!!! I love your black and red one!!! :thumbsup2

YAY for your first Dismeet!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

Thanks for tagging me - it got me to come over here and catch up on my bus ride today. :thumbsup2 I know I had started reading this way back when, since I remembered that crazy Lamby story, but I started back at the beginning to refresh my memory.

Plans sound great - exciting that you ended up with a Royal Room. I know that some of them are in Parterre Place building that we stayed in back in 2010 (before the royal rooms) and we REALLY liked that location. It was a fairly quick walk to the main bus stop, but it was also a very quick walk over to POFQ, so that gave us another bus option if the POFQ line was shorter than the POR line when we headed out of a park.

All the outfits are adorable! Glad you ended up with the R2D2 shirt too. :goodvibes It will look extra cute with those bows! :lovestruc Izzy completely refuses to wear anything in her hair (will just rip out a bow and say, "I don't need this!"), so I'm jealous that you can doll up Little Miss like that! Excited to hear about the rest of your plans!

Thanks for tagging me - it got me to come over here and catch up on my bus ride today. :thumbsup2 I know I had started reading this way back when, since I remembered that crazy Lamby story, but I started back at the beginning to refresh my memory.
:rotfl: It was quite the Lambie adventure I tell ya! We now have 2 backups! :rotfl:

lans sound great - exciting that you ended up with a Royal Room. I know that some of them are in Parterre Place building that we stayed in back in 2010 (before the royal rooms) and we REALLY liked that location. It was a fairly quick walk to the main bus stop, but it was also a very quick walk over to POFQ, so that gave us another bus option if the POFQ line was shorter than the POR line when we headed out of a park.
Oooh you are the second person I heard mention about the closeness of POFQ. I will have to remember that for sure. :thumbsup2

All the outfits are adorable! Glad you ended up with the R2D2 shirt too. :goodvibes
Really I am too. I think it is now one of the top favorites of the trip. And DH thought the shirt was Awesome!

It will look extra cute with those bows! :lovestruc
::yes:: When I saw it I knew I just HAD to make bows to match. ::yes::

Izzy completely refuses to wear anything in her hair (will just rip out a bow and say, "I don't need this!"), so I'm jealous that you can doll up Little Miss like that!
Little Miss has always been good about them. Most times she even asks for them. She is Quite excited about all her bows.

Excited to hear about the rest of your plans!
I'll post more soon!

Omg I love these outfits so much especially the first Doc one. Little miss is going to be very stylish. Loving the plans so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter