Taking a cooler to PBH

hezell123

Mouseketeer
Am I going to look rediculous trying to take a cooler of food and drinks inside the PBH...and do they even "allow" this?!

TIA!

Sure it's allowed, and you won't look rediculous. Most people who see you will be thinking, "Darn, why didn't we do that?"
On a recent visit, we had 3 coolers. Two that we're holding drinks, and the other was holding doughnuts with a dry cool pack. Stuff gets waterlogged if it sits on the ice. Saved leftovers from a restaurant, and had them the next evening at home. Milk and doughnuts for breakfast are a great idea, because you can get an early start without having to visit a restaurant.

Heck no, go for it! I do it all the time. I'm not one who like to pay 2.75 for a coke, it just don't taste the same as my 2.99 a 12 pack ones anyways!

When we were at HRH, we brought in a cheap, old (donated by my sister) styrofoam cooler. We were going to leave it in the trunk and sneak it in later, but when we were unloading the valets took it out without even blinking. Other times walking through the lobby, we saw people with coolers, 12-packs of soda/beer, food, etc. I think it's a pretty common practice!

We do it all the time! I see lots of people bringing them in. I have seen people loading cases of water on the luggage carts & cases of beer & bags of food. Don't worry about it!

Once checking into the HRH, we had a 30 pack of beer, a throw-away cooler and a couple of six packs of soda. I think the bell man wanted to hang out with us!! You should have seen our luggage rack!! It must have been in January, cause we had our winter coats hanging off the top. It looked like we were checking in for a month and not a "long weekend".

Patty

Originally posted by pathubia
Once checking into the HRH, we had a 30 pack of beer, a throw-away cooler and a couple of six packs of soda.
Patty

Ahhhh, so you're the one with all the beer I saw checking in! LOL

That was us!!! I think we wound up leaving 1/2 of the beer to the bellmen, We told them to help themselves.

Dh would bring a couple of frosty beers with him to the pool. Dont worry, the HRH did not lose any bar money with us. I love those frozen drinks by the pool.

(We went on a cruise from Boston to Bermuda in August, you wouldnt believe how you get slammed on cruise discussion boards about sneaking on a little booze).

Patty

Originally posted by pathubia

(We went on a cruise from Boston to Bermuda in August, you wouldnt believe how you get slammed on cruise discussion boards about sneaking on a little booze).
Patty

Yeah no kidding! But some Cruise lines you can bring it on. Disney you can. Carnival allows wine, champagne & beverages to be brought on. Just bringing on bottled water saved us a ton of $$!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter