• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Takeout Delivery at Beach Club Villas?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at BCV for a few nights in early May and it is our first stay there. Do any local restaurants like Giordanos or Flippers deliver to BCV? If any do-do they meet you in the lobby of BC or are they permitted to enter the Villas parking lot or building? The only DVC we have had pizza delivery is Kidani and both Giordanos and Flippers call us when they are at the gate and then we meet them in the main lobby of Kidani. I wasn't sure if this was Disney wide or different for each resort. Thanks in advance!

We will be staying at BCV for a few nights in early May and it is our first stay there. Do any local restaurants like Giordanos or Flippers deliver to BCV? If any do-do they meet you in the lobby of BC or are they permitted to enter the Villas parking lot or building? The only DVC we have had pizza delivery is Kidani and both Giordanos and Flippers call us when they are at the gate and then we meet them in the main lobby of Kidani. I wasn't sure if this was Disney wide or different for each resort. Thanks in advance!

You should check out Uber Eats, Grubhub, or Doordash.

We've never done delivery in WDW but we did it in CA when we stayed at the Disneyland Hotel at DLR we did Uber Eats and we just met them in the lobby. It was easy.

Thanks! I was going to look into Uber Eats, we live very rural so have never used it at home! But, I figured that if the actual restaurants would deliver it would be cheaper or even free for delivery.
We've had Flippers delivered to BCV - they met us in the lobby.

Do you know offhand if any other restaurants in the area deliver?

Following. We've never done delivery other than groceries from we go shop. I wouldn't mind getting pizza delivery one night on our upcoming trip....

If you call guest services via the button on your room phone, they'll give you places and phone numbers. I asked for pizza delivery and the agent had the phone number for just about every place imaginable.

If you call guest services via the button on your room phone, they'll give you places and phone numbers. I asked for pizza delivery and the agent had the phone number for just about every place imaginable.

That's great! I would feel better get the # from Disney and knowing it was credible. Flippers and Giordano's are our go to pizza spots and both have enough of a reputation that I had no problem ordering from them. Flippers we paid in cash but Giordano's takes online orders and you can pay with a cc so we only needed enough cash for a tip for the driver which was nice.

I would feel better get the # from Disney and knowing it was credible

And, you'll get the correct location that delivers to your resort. If you're wanting some Papa John's (why?...I digress), you might find 5 locations within a few miles doing your own search. Online ordering is my preferred method nowadays but sometimes calling is still quicker and easier.

I'll just throw this out there for consideration: the Boardwalk Pizza window relatively recently changed up their pizza recipe and it's MUCH better than it used to be. I vowed I would never eat there again several years ago. However, the pizza make-over was getting decent reviews, so I decided to give it a try during our last trip. It was a huge improvement over what they used to have and I would definitely go back. They use the quick woodfire cooking method, so you end up with a thinner bottom crust and a nice bubbly edge crust. So, if you are looking for something that has a more substantial bottom crust, you will probably want to stick with ordering from off-site.

Have a great trip!

I'll just throw this out there for consideration: the Boardwalk Pizza window relatively recently changed up their pizza recipe and it's MUCH better than it used to be. I vowed I would never eat there again several years ago. However, the pizza make-over was getting decent reviews, so I decided to give it a try during our last trip. It was a huge improvement over what they used to have and I would definitely go back. They use the quick woodfire cooking method, so you end up with a thinner bottom crust and a nice bubbly edge crust. So, if you are looking for something that has a more substantial bottom crust, you will probably want to stick with ordering from off-site.

Have a great trip!
Agreed. Had some last night & we all found it delicious. Plus dessert from the bakery :lovestruc

Have a great trip!

Actually agree with this. Had it last month and was surprised at how much we liked it. It is quite salty, but I like salty.

We had Dominos delivered to BCV and when the driver called my cell I asked him if he could meet me at the end of the walkway from the pool and he had no problem with it. Easier than going to the BC lobby. At SSR and OKW delivery drivers will deliver right to your room, probably because there are no inside hallways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter