Take what we can get trip - PTR

Martini35

Earning My Ears
Hi,
This is my first PTR. I am heading down with my DD to pick up the other DD as she is working thru the international student program in Epcot. She finished Aug 8th and we are spending some time using her benefits to experience some stuff we normally wouldn't be able to afford. I know, we now may never be able to go back but with the two of them leaving the nest soon, my DH and I maybe able to afford Deluxe accommodations.

Here are are plans so far:

2 nights at WL
2 nights at POFQ
Aug 8 early dinner at Via Napoli
Aug 8 Villians Extra Magic Hours

We can not book any FP until 7 days so will be using some "refresher" techniques I am sure but will just take what we can get. Really hoping to do Flights of Passage. For the rest we are going in the low expectations and just enjoy being on site!

Will be a great possible last trip with the DDs and maybe provide an opportunity for a bounce back with DH to see Star Wars a few months after it opens.

A great reason to take a quick trip to WDW! I stayed at PORFQ the last time I was there and really loved the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter