Take out dessert from Jiko?

Chloesmom

Mother to Princess Chloe
We are staying at AKL and I love Jiko decided not to make DD suffer thru it this trip. Does anyone know if we can get a dessert to go or even stop in and get just dessert there? I would love to get some of the pistachio brulee... super yummy. I'd hate to take an ADR slot just to eat dessert so I thought if we could get it to go and eat it on our balcony that would be wonderful.

Thats wonderful to hear. I was hoping we could do that! Thank you so much!

Last time we stayed at AKL, my husband and I got a whole meal to go to eat on our balcony, so I don't see why you couldn't do that with just dessert.

We are staying at AKL and I love Jiko decided not to make DD suffer thru it this trip. Does anyone know if we can get a dessert to go or even stop in and get just dessert there? I would love to get some of the pistachio brulee... super yummy. I'd hate to take an ADR slot just to eat dessert so I thought if we could get it to go and eat it on our balcony that would be wonderful.

You can probably sit at the Victoria Falls bar and order dessert, appetizers, and drinks if you want. I'm thinking that my dad & I might do this (we check in on the 17th!). He would like the food at Jiko but I know that I won't, but I'd love to try a drink (I just turned 21 in January so I'm looking forward to trying a lot of the specialty drinks around WDW).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter