take out at Rainforest Cafe

NADINENURSE

Mouseketeer
:bounce: :Pinkbounc Hubby and I hate to eat at Rainforest Cafe. we have been bumped, and etc. so, can we do take out there ? As I said, last time it was way too loud, we were by the kitchen adn were hit by servers running in and out, when we complained we got a " oh, okay", so, I feel they "owe" us. I would like to use the lunch voucher and get some good old lobsters , desserts, and appetizers to go. Do you think this is feasable? I like to shop in the store, but eating there is a great big, FORGET IT!!!!:earseek: :earseek:

I don't see why it wouldn't work. They have take out containers because we always have leftovers. You could probably call them to make sure.

That's really a good idea as my 5yo hates the noises from the characters. We might try the same. Let us know how it goes if you do this.

Sheila

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter