Take our own snorkel stuff?

I do every time we travel. We know our gear, and its comfortable and more importantly I know it fits all of my family,and I know its service history.

I do every time we travel. We know our gear, and its comfortable and more importantly I know it fits all of my family,and I know its service history.

Hi Truck1,
That cracks me up "Service History" a nice way to say, which mouths the equipment has been in!! Makes sense to me, I would rather have my own.

Luvstocruise

We always take our own even though it means paying for an extra suitcase to fit it all. (DH and I scuba and take our "basic" equipment for that, too.)

I'll pile on and agree with everyone else. Bring your stuff. We have since our first cruise, and even though t takes up space, it is nice to have our stuff, and not have to rent.

We too bring our own gear. It's so expensive to rent. Thank goodness for Southwest Airlines and bags fly free!

I typically take masks and snorkels - I leave the fins at home because they are heavy, take up too much space and are really not necessary.... It's kind of the compromise position.

Hi Truck1,
That cracks me up "Service History" a nice way to say, which mouths the equipment has been in!! Makes sense to me, I would rather have my own.

Luvstocruise

I hadnt thought of it that way, though it fits. What I was thinking, that as a scuba diver, I know the maint history of all my gear, my sons, and my wifes. I know how many times its been overhauled, cleaned etc. Cant say that about too many others.

I agree with the other posters. Bring it if you can - even just the mask and snorkel. The rental prices there are out of control. We leave the flippers home. My kids are fine without them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter