Take Me To Neverland_Sept. 2016 PTR

12 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!

I am super (super!) excited for our trip. Over the weekend I bought a couple of really cute sundresses to wear while we're there, and I also bought some Mickey Mouse pajamas to wear while sleeping in Disney World. :wizard: Is that taking it too far? haha Even hubby is getting excited, which always makes me more excitable because he mostly only endures my love for Disney. ;)

It feels strange because, truth be told, I feel like our plans are still very much up in the air. Just this week my sister and I were discussing the possibility of cancelling some of our ADR's and FP's, and having days we just plan on the fly. That talk actually made me feel like hyperventilating, but I think I hid that from my sister pretty well. :rotfl2:

I printed off a packing list from some pin on Pinterest, and I've got my park bag packed. My camera and batteries have been gathered, and I have a general idea of where everything is that we'll be bringing for when it comes time to actually pack the bags.

Here's a question for anyone who has any experience making room requests. Myself and other family members have each made a request that our rooms be near each other (we all booked the same room type--water view at CBR). I also requested that we be in specific buildings (24, 25 or 26). Since I have a subscription at Touring Plans I also have filled out a fax for them to send in 5 days prior to check in day. Anyone ever use this service? Anyone ever made requests like this in general that were honored? Just curious!

Anyway, I don't have anything else to report about that I know of between now and then. I can hardly wait. I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!
party:

I'm at 10 days and going a little nuts. I thought me packing now might be crazy so you already being half packed makes me feel sssssooooo much better. I think I will start packing. I am not sure how to request. This will be only my second visit EVER and I am staying at a different hotel from last time.
Personally as much planning as WDW takes, I would not cancel your fastpasses. If you choose not to ride the rides so be it but to not be able to because you canceled would suck. Reservations on the other hand, maybe, but only if you really are not in the mood for those foods. I literally have one reservation. I can't imagine making reservations 6 months out. I mean how does one know what they would want to eat and at what time. Dl in that respect is so much easier. But I am also coming with a toddler and my 6 year old from west coast time. Our schedule will definitely be off the east coast time. So we won't want to eat at the crowds time anyway.

Here's a question for anyone who has any experience making room requests. Myself and other family members have each made a request that our rooms be near each other (we all booked the same room type--water view at CBR). I also requested that we be in specific buildings (24, 25 or 26). Since I have a subscription at Touring Plans I also have filled out a fax for them to send in 5 days prior to check in day. Anyone ever use this service? Anyone ever made requests like this in general that were honored? Just curious!

OMG you're leaving so soon :banana::cheer2: As for room requests I've never used TP. The only requests I've ever made are ones like "near elevator" and "high floor" and luckily they've always been honored. I have read that if you want connecting or adjoining rooms that should be your only request; but being near each other isn't quite the same so :scratchin I've also heard if you request specific buildings it may backfire because if there isn't anything available in those buildings you could be put anywhere with no specifics, if you understand what I'm saying. But it's so hard to say! I hope you get all that you want as far as rooms go and that you have a wonderful, magical vacation with lots of memories for Ashlyn pixiedust: Looking forward to a TR when you return!

We leave early in the morning and I'm so excited! I've been telling myself to post an update all week but with school starting back this week, my enthusiasm hasn't been too high. Busy busy busy! But I will be sure to start a TR when we get home and settled. CBR here we come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter